Ehrhart School 1

Posted June 05, 2014
Please be aware that whatever foolishness is going on at BISD currently is better than what this school has to offer. At this school not only will you receive an unfriendly self centered superintendent, no art classes, no music, no gym and a lot of people employed to be cooperative robots. My daughter has attended this school for 4 years and this past year I have gotten fed up. They too are all about " teaching the test" and no fundamentals which sets the kids up for failure. For the past two years my daughters summers are spent taking tutorials so that I can ensure that she learned something. I too was fooled by the small classes better learning but all that means to this school is lazier teachers and stagnant children. Every "certified teacher" there that tries to teach fundamentals get the ax. Everyone that I know that knows someone please advise them and learn from my mistake..please do not allow your child to be stereotyped for grant money..do not risk your child by letting them to attend this school.

Ehrhart School 5

Posted August 15, 2008
This is a great fine arts school for visually creative and artistic children with above average talent for the arts and drawing. Highly recommended.

Ehrhart School 1

Posted August 14, 2004
My child went to a private school before attending Ehrhart and already had great basic skills, if she hadn't I'm afraid we would have been in great trouble by the end of year. Teachers sent school work home that had been misgraded on numerous occassions and her report card had to be regraded on two studies. There is a great teaching problem that should not be allowed to continue. The director of the school is a great person but with poor teaching our children's future is at a great risk. In talking to other classmates parents they experienced the same problem. This is unacceptable.

Ehrhart School
P O Box 7733, Beaumont, TX  77726
Last modified Ehrhart School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ehrhart School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top