Beckville, TX

Beckville Sunset Elementary School 5

Posted August 27, 2010
Although other reviewers have said otherwise, this is a GREAT school!! The superintendent is supportive and the elementary principal is outstanding. He supports his teachers while making sure children are safe, happy and well educated. This is the best school district I've ever had my children in. The small town environment leads to more one-one instruction and a feeling of family among the school. The teachers are outstanding. They truely care about the children. I do not have a a "popular" child, and yet my child is happy and content with her everyday interactions with peers and teachers. Thank you, Beckville for loving our kiddos!

Beckville Sunset Elementary School 4

Posted June 06, 2008

Beckville Sunset Elementary School 2

Posted January 10, 2006
As with all schools they show favoritism. But the way the administraters cower down is horriable. They do not enforce the , bullying law , and they do not give all children an equal chance . Most teachers are great , but the school board and the prncipals will not deal a fair shake to all children . They put their noses in things that have nothing to do with education ,and label the kids. What chance do they have with a label on them . Maybe the kids should have a vote on who runs the school,and officals . God said 'and a child shall lead.'

Beckville Sunset Elementary School 3

Posted February 19, 2005
Beckville is a wonderful school but I do have one complaint. If your child is not in the popular group of kids, they do get treated different. My kids are honor roll kids and they never get in trouble. Their have been times when they have been mistreated by other children who were popular and nothing was done to correct those kids. That is just not right. All kids should be treated equal whether their parents are up there everyday or not. Some parents have to work for a living and cannot find the time to be there everytime something is going on.

Beckville Sunset Elementary School 1

Posted July 14, 2004
I think that this school needs all the help it can get... I have taken my child and had him him/her tested in dallas and I have found that most of the teachers in this school don't want to comply with what they said to do as far as the help that they need to do with him/her. I send my child to learn not to be critesized by the teachers and made to feel stupid.

Beckville Sunset Elementary School
P O Box 37, Beckville, TX  75631
Last modified Beckville Sunset Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beckville Sunset Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top