Bedford, TX

Posted February 20, 2014
This is our first year and our two girls are excelling at BH. Great teachers. Great Principal.

Bedford Heights Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2013
Bedford Heights Elementary- I have two children that go this school and I must say that the teachers really do show and do everything they can for our children. The only complaint I have is that some of the staff members( not teachers) Ms.Gasser in particular and a few I will not name have been very rude and demeaning as if they were above you. I was actually asked by her in particular if I have Medicaid in an speech therapy, which other staff members apologized for after I requested a formal complaint which I think was never done. Other than that, the school is great! Have some snooty members( not teachers) however the quality of the care the teachers far out ways the pettiness from some of these obviously miserable women.

Posted April 03, 2013
I have two children in Bedford Heights currently and we have been quite pleased. It is not a perfect school. . . none are. But what I appreciate most is the attitude within the school. The principals care and are involved. . . very hands on. The teachers are approachable and seem to want to be there. We moved here from a tiny private Christian school, and while it was a big change, the community here made it as pleasant as can be.

Posted October 28, 2012
My husband and I transferred our daughter from Shady Oaks to Bedford Heights, and let me tell you- it is like night and day! Ms. Cleveland is PHENOMENAL. I am so appreciative of the administration. The school actually promotes learning-- I know.. what a concept, right? The Principal is seen every morning outside, and he's not just a title sitting in an office somewhere. The staff is excellent. My daughter isn't scared to go to school anymore, and she loves that she is actually being taught. When I found that her old school had just put her in a corner with a book because her reading level was "too high", I felt awful for not knowing sooner. At Bedford Heights, the teachers work with the kids and keep them engaged regardless of the reading level. I LOVE IT! I am so impressed.

Posted November 11, 2010
BHES is an excellent school with excellent teachers. My family is very excited and happy with the qualitee of the education. Our daughter Fatima and son Moustafa love it because they learn so much. My kids are always telling me "habibi...if it's worth doing its worth re-doing", it brings many tears to my eyes to know there are dedicated teachers who truly care about the kids....When I talk to my family in the Middle of the East I tell them how sad I am for them because they do not have schools like Bedford Heights. I am very happy to be a citizen of Bedford and feel blessed to call it my home. Thank you to all the teachers and workers who make the roads and schools safe for my child. May the blessings of God be upon you all. -Eid Bin Farteen & Shav Yer Busch

Posted May 26, 2010
good, challenging curriculum, quality teachers, strong principal, plenty of parent involvement, as good as any private school

Posted May 22, 2010
Amazing school. Wonderful administrative leadership and a most excellent PTA. The parent involvement makes a difference in the school community. A wonderful school to be a part of.

Posted April 25, 2010
Bedford Heights has a very supportive & helpful faculty and staff that has continually treated my son with respect, regardless of learning differences!'

Bedford Heights Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
It's a great environment that treats students as individuals.

Bedford Heights Elementary School 0

Posted November 17, 2009
Of all the schools my kids have attended, BHE is the best. The teachers are motivated and they care about the kids. When I moved here from Oregon I was worried about finding a good school for my children. My cousin Bin Farteen told me about BHE and how successful his kids were. We now call Bedford home and I am proud to live here. BHE is truly an institution of academic excellence. Shaf Herbousch

Bedford Heights Elementary School
1000 Cummings Drive, Bedford, TX  76021
Last modified Bedford Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bedford Heights Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 69 reviews. Top