Bad
Good

My daughter has attended Bedford Heights in their Spanish Immersion Program now for two years. I have been so impressed by the level of teacher dedication, administrative responsiveness, and overall welcoming atmosphere of the school - including Dawg Days (after school program) staff that work diligently to provide my daughter with both recreational as well as academic enrichment activities after a long day. After having been at a campus where she was the victim of bullying, I must say that it is simply warming to my heart to know that she is at a campus where she actually wants to go every day, has something great to share about what she has learned daily, and where I know there are other adults interested in positively contributing to my daughter's development - both socially and academically! I am so proud to be a Bedford Heights parent!

This is our first year and our two girls are excelling at BH. Great teachers. Great Principal.

Bedford Heights Elementary- I have two children that go this school and I must say that the teachers really do show and do everything they can for our children. The only complaint I have is that some of the staff members( not teachers) Ms.Gasser in particular and a few I will not name have been very rude and demeaning as if they were above you. I was actually asked by her in particular if I have Medicaid in an speech therapy, which other staff members apologized for after I requested a formal complaint which I think was never done. Other than that, the school is great! Have some snooty members( not teachers) however the quality of the care the teachers far out ways the pettiness from some of these obviously miserable women.

I have two children in Bedford Heights currently and we have been quite pleased. It is not a perfect school. . . none are. But what I appreciate most is the attitude within the school. The principals care and are involved. . . very hands on. The teachers are approachable and seem to want to be there. We moved here from a tiny private Christian school, and while it was a big change, the community here made it as pleasant as can be.

My husband and I transferred our daughter from Shady Oaks to Bedford Heights, and let me tell you- it is like night and day! Ms. Cleveland is PHENOMENAL. I am so appreciative of the administration. The school actually promotes learning-- I know.. what a concept, right? The Principal is seen every morning outside, and he's not just a title sitting in an office somewhere. The staff is excellent. My daughter isn't scared to go to school anymore, and she loves that she is actually being taught. When I found that her old school had just put her in a corner with a book because her reading level was "too high", I felt awful for not knowing sooner. At Bedford Heights, the teachers work with the kids and keep them engaged regardless of the reading level. I LOVE IT! I am so impressed.

BHES is an excellent school with excellent teachers. My family is very excited and happy with the qualitee of the education. Our daughter Fatima and son Moustafa love it because they learn so much. My kids are always telling me "habibi...if it's worth doing its worth re-doing", it brings many tears to my eyes to know there are dedicated teachers who truly care about the kids....When I talk to my family in the Middle of the East I tell them how sad I am for them because they do not have schools like Bedford Heights. I am very happy to be a citizen of Bedford and feel blessed to call it my home. Thank you to all the teachers and workers who make the roads and schools safe for my child. May the blessings of God be upon you all. -Eid Bin Farteen & Shav Yer Busch

good, challenging curriculum, quality teachers, strong principal, plenty of parent involvement, as good as any private school

Amazing school. Wonderful administrative leadership and a most excellent PTA. The parent involvement makes a difference in the school community. A wonderful school to be a part of.

Bedford Heights has a very supportive & helpful faculty and staff that has continually treated my son with respect, regardless of learning differences!'

It's a great environment that treats students as individuals.

Last modified Bedford Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.