Bad
Good

The school could be so much better. The teachers are biased, the students can be cruel and cold, and I frankly hated almost every second of it. During my Seventh Grade year I wasn`t picked on much, but one of my best friends was. The called her emo and a freak and she cryed almost every day. I left to be home schooled for 8th grade this year and am going to return to BJH on Monday. During my time in homeschool all my friends are the victims of bullying. The staff does nothing about the bullying and it makes me mad. The staff treats kids like me like the students do, if they don`t like you they ignore you. They like the 'popular kids' better than kids like me 'the nerdy wierd kids'. If it were up to me, I would never go back.

Bedford Junior High was not at all what I expected. We came in the middle of the second semester from private schools and frankly were terrified. We have been pleasantly surprised, the quality of the education is superior to what we had in private school, the teachers are caring, the kids friendly. It's a good school. I only wish I had investigated it earlier.

The four weeks that I went there I loved the school. The library varys in types of books. And the teachers are nice and help if you need help.If I could, I would go back but now in the Fort Worth ISD I say treasure every good time there because its way way way way better than a place where you get picked on just for being new. There is more graffiti on the school walls. There is so much that you can't put your hand down without smugging your hand with undried sharpie.Trust me BEDFORD IS BEST. Pay attention,do good, and hang out with your friends as much as possible.(You won't regret it!)

While this school has many great academic possibilities, the students are cruel and cold. I dreaded every day of going there. It was hard and stressful. The parent involvment was good, I would even say high, but the faculty was cold and unexpected when it came to the constant bullying I went through. I wouldn't reccomend this school to my worst enemies, who already attend the school. I mean in no way to be frank, but the school is a bitter place to attend. I repeat a bitter place to attend.

The teaching staff turned my grammer challenged, dislike-for-literature 9th grader into a smart high school student. 5 stars earned here.

Last modified Bedford J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.