Bell Manor Elementary School 2

Posted September 23, 2014
this school needs to take bullying serious and not ignore it. this is my child's first year at bell manor and he is in 5th grade.my child is and honor roll student and has never had past issues like this in school till he came here but I'm saying this because since the 2nd day of school he's been hit, kicked, punched, threatened,and called terrible names and the school still hasn't addressed anything until i went to school one morning with my child and demanded i see the principle to discuss these issues which that day like every other day the principle is no where to be found so i spoke to the guidance counselor about it and they took care of the issue. my concern is why wait till a parent has to come in and demand to see someone before taking care of this i have also seen quite a few fights after school with kids that myself and other parents had to put a stop to it. i just wish when there is an issue like another child taking my kids head and slamming it down on a desk happens they should notify the parent right away not a week and a half later

Posted February 13, 2014
Great staff! Especially the teachers. My daughter spent kindergarten and 1st grade at Bell Manor and we are very pleased! Picking up and dropping off has become more organized and less time consuming, though 1st graders are picked up in the front, so I can only speak from my experience. School is out at 2:50, I'm in line at 2:52, she's in my car by 2:56 on average. Parent involvement is at a all time high and you feel apart of the community when you participate at their many events throughout the year! Our daughter has excelled in reading and writing thanks to the curriculum and caring teachers. I never write reviews, but after seeing our school at a 7, I had to put my experience with this school out there. Also, the principal is very sweet and she cares about her students!
2 people found this helpful

Bell Manor Elementary School 3

Posted September 16, 2013
When we first moved to the HEB district I don't feel that we received the warmest welcome I assumed we would get transferring from another city many hours away. Came in mid-year and they assumed we new everything when in fact we knew nothing about their system and it was nothing like what we had come from. My child was in kindergarten and first thing we were told was that she needed to catch up. No problem. She actually did that and passed many other students in reading surprising the teacher. We continued at Bell Manor for first grade also. Much better experience for my child thanks to her teacher. My problem here was that no one was as friendly as I thought they should be and I never saw the principal nor were we ever introduced in the year and a half we attended. Parking at this place is never fun! They have more grass than parking spots available for picking up your child and that was a major pain, especially if you did not arrive 20-30 minutes earlier than they let out. I am thankful my child was interested in a music program that allowed us to do intra-district transfer to another school. We are MUCH happier now and feel as though we fit in better at the new school.

Bell Manor Elementary School 3

Posted September 27, 2010
They need stronger pick up rules for the children. Anyone could walk away with a younger child with the disorganization that takes place when the younger children are walked out of class.

Bell Manor Elementary School 1

Posted October 17, 2009

Posted September 16, 2009
The staff at Bell Manor is outstanding - I know my child is receiving top notch education and the care that she deserves!

Posted May 02, 2008
By the time my third child leaves for junior high after the 2008-2009 school year my wife and i will have been involved with this school for 15 years. The staff has always been amazing. The level of commitment from the principal, teachers and all of the support staff is simply amazing. Great school!

Bell Manor Elementary School 0

Posted March 30, 2008
This Is The Best school ever I started 7th grade last year (2007) and I was heartbroken that I had to leave my childhood memories with others to share. I had alot of friends that were teachers and we all had a blast. This is the #1 school to send your child to

Posted September 16, 2007
This is by far one of the best schools my children have ever attended. The ladies in the office are so nice and always made me feel welcome every time I would go to the office. The principle and Asst principle are both wonderful, they are always walking the halls and are actually involved with students, parents and teaching staff. The teachers are just awesome! I have 3 children that went to Bell Manor and two of them had to be in resource classes and the resource teachers they had were great, my kids went from hating math and reading to loving it. This is an excellent school.

Posted July 10, 2007

Bell Manor Elementary School
1300 Winchester Way, Bedford, TX  76022
Last modified Bell Manor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bell Manor Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top