Bad
Good

I went to Stonegate a few years ago and we'll lets just say I LOVED IT!! Everyone says that our school is crap BUT it's not. Just because it has SOS there doesn't mean that everyone is a REBEL! Also we do take care of bullying. The BAD kid gets sent to ISS. Normally the situation is taken care of. I was in preap in 6 grade and many kids from basic moved up to preap which is so cool.. We were learning so much!! Mrs Wolff was so much fun like LIFE LESSONS PEOPLE!! And we like really love mr Scott. I have loved every single one of the teachers I have had in the 7 years I have been there

This is the 4th year that my grandchildren have attended this school. The first year the children were going through some personal trauma and also they had transferred schools each of their school years. But they took to it very soon and liked their teachers very much. They both ended up in the Pre-AP classes. The second year they were happy not to be the "new kids" again. They have been successful there. My son is a single parent raising the kids. He is pleased with the school and with the teachers.

My child transferred from ft worth ISD, horrible!!! I'm so impressed with the change...my child is learning and understanding what they are teaching. I'm so happy n so is my child, she loves it n wants to go to school each day!! All the bad reviews are so old n I'm sure this has all been straightened out by now. Ms Thune is her home room teacher and she's just great, very friendly to parents n the kids n makes them feel safe and welcome. My child comes home everyday happy n tells me all about her day! They teach the kids responsibility by using their MOOSE booklet that has to be signed daily and the kids are responsible for taking of care of this task, I love it! Great idea n great school, if I had another angel, I'd definitely send them to this school! Keep up the great work!

While my daughter loves the school so far- I am disppointed in their dropping the ball on her GT status. If I could transfer her I would.

I feel for the ones that don't like this school because of whatever issues they had, all I know is that our son is "mildly autistic" and SURE! we had concerns about it like everyone else. But I'M happy to report that BOTH our kids go there, one girl (5), and my boy(9). They are doing good there so far,they BOTH like it, and we are pleased with the teachers there too! My boys homeroom teacher says that the kids in his class are helpful with him, and are getting along with him too, as well as my girl getting along too. Hope it keeps up! Just maybe we THANKFULLY got lucky so far, cause we didnt have a CHOICE in the matter, in picking schools, but so far, glad they are going there ;-)

I went to this school since kindergarten. The academics are poor and the teachers basically just care about their paycheck, not thier students. If your child is going to Stonegate, hurry and find a different school.

This is the worst school I have ever seen. I pulled my kids out and am homeschooling them now. There are so many bullies in this school. My kids hated going to school everyday because they were so worried that there would be bullied that day. The teachers say they can't do much about it because the principal doesn't want to deal with it and tells the teachers to handle it and not to send the kids to the office.

Bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad

Parents that feel leadership at this school is above average must have their heads buried in the sand. This school has the very worst principal in Texas. She has no clue in running a school or relating the children. Children face sexual bullying issue on a daily bases.

This was a great school a few years ago but it's awful now. There is a big bullying issue that is not being handled. Most of the teachers are wonderful but are having a hard time handling the issues with the out of control kids. I will be pulling my kids out this summer, we are moving to a better school district.

Last modified Stonegate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.