Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted January 22, 2010
The Principal is very helpful and some of the tutoring is good but I dont think it should be so hard to get help from the state.

Posted May 08, 2006
Madderra Flournoy is a great school for kids to be. From the fun spring fling and blasts to winter wonderland carnival and 50's day. The field trips and very active staff are always fun.The entire staff work hard all year round to ensure fun in learning and preparing for the difficult TAKS test required by state. I don't think I could send my children to any other school in the district, and I will be sad when my youngest leaves the school in 2 years.

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School 4

Posted April 19, 2006

Posted January 16, 2006
I love Madderra-Flournoy. It is a school that has a very caring principal, Sarah Jaure, and very caring teachers. We have had so much fun with the Winter Wonderland Carnivals and Sring Flings and Last blasts of summer and the 50's Days, and every fun field day held there at the school. I am happy with all the faculty, and the fun and the education that is given to my children. My son just moved on from the school up to the next grade level but my daughters are still there. I would recommend Madderra-Flournoy to any parent coming this way or just looking to a great school. With the T.A.K.S. tests so difficult for our young children, all that needs to be done to prepare for and pass this test is being done at this school. Just look at there ratings in the district.

Posted May 15, 2005
My son is going to be a 4th grader and has had excellent teachers and support staff. Everyone, from the principal, to the counselor, to the teachers and assistants, appear to love their job and the children they work with.

Thomas Jefferson Elementary School
701 East Hayes Street, Beeville, TX  78102
Last modified Thomas Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Thomas Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top