Harbach-Ripley Charter School 5

Posted February 16, 2012
My Son attends this school and he and I loves it. The food is not that good and they do not give the kids enough. But overall the staff is wonderful and they seem very concern about your child and I love the small classroom settings.

Posted May 05, 2010
My children attend this school and really look forward to going to school its small and the teacher/aide and low student ratio allows them more attention from the teacher although the food served is not too good they are working on that problem This charter school is rated exemplary.. and

Posted April 28, 2010
My child has had a negative experience at this school. The first grade class this year has had two teachers which was disruptive for my child and the other students. The school has not proven to be academically adequate. Their management of children is also questionable. As I notice the Great Schools rating of a 2, I am not surprised.

Harbach-Ripley Charter School 2

Posted April 04, 2010

Posted May 18, 2009
My child attends this school and he loves it! The school provides a warm, nurturing, sound educational environment. The entire staff is wonderful.

Harbach-Ripley Charter School 5

Posted April 07, 2009
I Love this school, My daughter attends the one on northdale,in southeast houston I am the PTA secretary of our school there,and we could always use help towards our students,teachers help.THANKS MRS. DOVE.

Harbach-Ripley Charter School
4500 Bissonnet Street, Bellaire, TX  77401
Last modified Harbach-Ripley Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harbach-Ripley Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top