Horn Elementary School 1

Posted December 05, 2009

Posted September 30, 2009
Great teachers, PTO & nice neighborhood school environment!

Posted September 27, 2009
Great teachers! Great PTO! Great kids!

Posted September 25, 2009
Horn is superb ! The teachers and faculty are great. We also love that it is a small school, very personal.

Posted September 24, 2009
It provides a challenging and fun place to learn in many ways including interpersonal skills,

Posted September 24, 2009
I love how neatly it is kept, I love the protection given to the children in the yard and coming and going. I particularly like Ms Gates who taught my grand daughter for two wonderful years.

Posted September 23, 2009
Horn Academy is located in Bellaire, Texas. It is cozy and has a very friendly ambience. It has an excellent PTO which organizes festivals, book fairs, fundraising events etc. The campus is very safe wirh fencing and ID checking for all visitors.My kids love the school especially because the majority of the students are polite and well behaved. My kids claim that there are no bullies in the school. Horn Academy has a lot of students from different cultures and provides an excellent environment for acceptance of those cultures.

Posted September 23, 2009
My son loves this school,because the teachers are good,the study enviroment is great & safe,and he is happy to go school everyday.That is what he said to us.

Posted September 22, 2009
My niece is a student and she absolutely loves her school. She can't wait to go each day and she is really learning so much!

Posted September 22, 2009
Because Horn is a friendly school. My kids love this school and recieve the best education!

Horn Elementary School
4530 Holly Street, Bellaire, TX  77401
Last modified Horn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Horn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 70 reviews. Top