Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

GREAT LOVING PRINCIPAL AND TEACHERS. GREAT PARENT AND TEACHER INTERACTION. ABOVE LEVEL LEARNING FOR STUDENTS.

My son attended this school for fifth grade this year and I was very impressed. Great teachers, great kids, and great admin!

My son is just now finishing Kindergarten and I have another one entering the school. we shopped we were would live based on the school and Westpark has been everything we had hoped for. Good Teachers, Great Principal, and a very active parent base. Proud to have our kids go here!

This stats given on this site are not correct. All three of mine have attended this school. The class capacity is over 20:1. The school is at or over capacity and is currently not accepting transfers. This is evident in how the teachers do not communicate problems they see with your child. Despite having email addresses, you only know about missing homework or bad grades if you look and ask questions. My belief is that is because the teachers are overwhelmed by the amount of children in the classroom. Myself and my husband have addressed this multiple times with the teachers and the principal. It has never gotten better. We are leaving the state and glad for it. The schools across Texas will only get worse with the gutting of education at the state level. Most parents don't know this.

Westpark elementary is a wonderful school full of loving caring teachers who strive in teaching in a manner that teaches the kids That learning is not only a repetitive experience but can also be fun! We have been at Westpark elementary for a few years now and I now have three children attending we have had a very positive experience at the school. The only thing that bothers me is the new principal and the janitor opening up car doors and pulling children out in the mornings.I believe we as parents have enough sense to make sure our children exit our vehicles in a timely and orderly fashion without our personal space being invaded. She has a few things to learn about a school that has parent envolvement such as this one. But over all it is a wonderful, happy environment, and a great school!

We moved to this school district so that my daughter could attend Westpark. We came from a school in Virginia that we loved. My daughter's teachers here at Westpark have been wonderful and the principal, while I have not had much direct contact with, seems to love his job and the students. There also seems to be lots of parent evolvement, too, which is great. My biggest problem is with the front desk secretary and also the records clerk. Both of them act like they are being inconvenienced every time I've gone in there. I will recommend this school to anyone moving into the FWISD, however, I will warn them about the less-than-friendly staff in the front office. Thankfully, we are moving this summer although, I'm not looking forward to the reaction I get when I request my child's records!

We moved to this area to be able to attend this particular school. I was very dissatisfied with the every door in the building being un-locked at all times. Very dangerous. Anyone can come in at any time. As for the Secretary at this School try to avoid her at all cost. She is very disrespectful and rude for no reason. She likes to take tardies personal and treat you and your child like a inmate and not a human being or child. Avoid this school. We are now attending a much better school and no door at this school is ever un-locked. You must get buzzed in. Love it! Maybe this school should do the same. And their office staff is wonderful very helpful, unlike this school.

My son will be in 2nd grade this fall and we have loved Westpark Elementary! The teachers, administrative staff, and support staff are great and there are many after school programs to keep kids busy and learning. There is a high level of parent involvement and several times each year, the school sponsors a special art, science, math, and other fun events. Westpark is a great place for learning, caring teachers, and overall great kids.

I have been very impressed with this school. The staff has been impressive and extremely helpful. They have been proactive and not reactive. I highly recommend Westpark and they deserve at least a 9 rating.

My son attended Westpark for 5th grade only. It was a difficult adjustment moving from a new school, however, the teachers were very helpful with making him comfortable. All of his teachers responded to emails or phone calls the same day and met with me if there were any problems. My daughter will be starting Kindergarden in the fall and I'm looking forward to the new school year for her.

Last modified Westpark Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.