PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

I have a long history with Redeemer. As a former student, cousin of former students and aunt of former students my entire family loves this school! They have the best, most caring teachers. Small classes for a more personalized education. Awesome parents who are involved with their children and the school. There is a closeness and involvement you don't get at public schools. When my children are old enough for Redeemer that is where they are going.

Redeemer Lutheran School is an excellent school. My granddaughter has gone to RLS for 3.5 years and I do a great deal of volunteer work at the school. I have found the staff very fair and the students safety and well being as their number one concern. The children learn the pledges to the US and /Christen Fkag, The Lords Prayer at a very early age, like 3.5 years old. I see the love and Christian personality in each one of the staff members. Parent/Grandparent participation is encouraged.

My son went to Reedeemer for 4 years. Pre K through 2nd grade. We now go to a nearby public school. There is no comparison. The public school is soooo much better. Reedeemer is outdated and run down. They have no computers until 5th grade. The public school is very modern and I can log in and keep up with his classwork and grades on my computer at home. My young son is so much happier and learns so much more at the public school. I can't imagine that Reedeemer will be around much longer.

I absolutely adore this school. My daughter has been attending Redeemer since Preschool 4 (she is now in second grade), and we have had nothing short of an excellent experience during our time here. The school is small enough to know every staff member (and most parents) by first name, which provides a great, close-knit "family" feeling. The academics are outstanding, and the teachers take extra time with their students. Most importantly, they take their faith seriously and place a healthy focus on memorizing scripture, prayer, and other Christian values. Almost unbelievably, this is one of the most affordable private schools in the area! I am so glad that I found Redeemer Lutheran School for my daughter! :)

RLS was actually recommended to us by a worker at another facility in the area. She told us my son needed more struture than he was getting. I enrolled him then next day. My son started this school in May after his 3rd birthday in April and we immediately fell in love with every aspect of the school. We plan to keep him ther thru 5th grade. My spouse and I both work so he also attends the afterschool program. They take just as much care with my child as I do. I highly recommend this school to everyone. It is Fort Worth's best kept secret.

I've seen a complete transformation with my grandson since he joined Reedemer. More self control, great study habits and love for God. It's truly an amazing school with great teachers. I love the smaller classrooms with individual attention to the needs of the kids. Truly remarkable from a grandparents perspective.

My daughter attended Redeemer from 2010-2011 in PK4. She enjoyed attending this school. I liked the closeness of the teachers, students and parents. It's a close knit school family. The teachers knew your child by name even if they weren't in their class. The after school daycare was easily accessible! Her teacher was great too! Great school!

Last modified Redeemer Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-5