Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Posted August 18, 2015
My child was going there and was always told she was great for the day. Even though she chopped her hair off 4inches from scalp on several occasions and the teacher didn't bother to notice or tell me. Plus allowing her to lock herself up in the bathroom with a boy in her class. They need more help and to focus on school work not on what goes on elsewhere. I asked teacher and principle to be honest with me on her behavior and said okay but never did..

Posted January 24, 2014
I'm really upset with this school and I'm thinking about home schooling my student.he missed several days of school due to illness back in October,November,2 days in December.and none in January.we were sent to court and agreed to a court program as punishment and help to keep him in good attendance.now they are telling me he has to serve detention from 3:30 to 5:00.hes 5 yrs old and a kindergardener,I don't agree with this at all and will be following thru with the school board .as I said ,I'm thinking about pulling him from school and home schooling .

Marcy Elementary School 2

Posted May 17, 2013
Not enough parent involvement, be prepared to get any real info on the school from your own child...they will tell you the child had a great day while they are being bullied etc. Very poor communication with parents and I've hardly ever seen the principal there.

Posted March 19, 2009
I love the school they are great with my child

Posted December 29, 2006
Poor administration. The teachers are okay...nothing spectacular. It's in a bad neighborhood, so keep that in mind as well.

Posted November 15, 2004
I'm not a parent, but I went there in 1st and 2nd grade, I'm in 8th grade now. I moved to Washington and I go to a 'blue ribbon school'. I liked marcy, does any have the website.

708 East 11th Place, Big Spring, TX  79720
Last modified Marcy Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.