Bad
Good

I am a freshman in Bloomburg ISD and I'm a proud Wildcat!! To be honest people say we don't have a lot of UIL events. I think we have a good amount for a 1A school. We have baseball, softball, tennis, golf, track, basketball, cheerleading, and cross country. We went to regionals this year with the mathematic and science team and golf went too. No, we aren't very big but the teachers know everybody by name. We have a friendly attitude and we are a great school. I'm proud to be a wildcat!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!

My husband and I graduated from Bloomburg. When we had children we wanted them to attend Bloomburg as well. I really like the small classrooms and the one-on-one attention my kids get. We live in another school district, so they are transfer students. If my kids were not able to go to Bloomburg, I'd home school. I would not send them anywhere else.

I think Bloomburg High is a really great school! I went there from Kindergarden until I graduated! Go wildcats! Its just a little friendly southern school =)!!

Last modified Bloomburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.