Bloomburg High School 5

Posted August 02, 2010
My husband and I graduated from Bloomburg. When we had children we wanted them to attend Bloomburg as well. I really like the small classrooms and the one-on-one attention my kids get. We live in another school district, so they are transfer students. If my kids were not able to go to Bloomburg, I'd home school. I would not send them anywhere else.

Bloomburg High School 0

Posted December 29, 2008
I think Bloomburg High is a really great school! I went there from Kindergarden until I graduated! Go wildcats! Its just a little friendly southern school =)!!

Bloomburg High School 4

Posted November 25, 2008

Bloomburg High School 1

Posted April 19, 2005
This is a dangerous school and should be avoided if you are looking for quality education for your child. Beware of the close minded administration and staff. Your child could end up being treated badly.

Bloomburg High School 1

Posted June 23, 2004
- a former student
Coming from a 3A school to a barely 1A school was very dissappointing my Senior year of High School. I not only found that this school's limited UIL and sports activities didn't hold any of my interest but that only two teachers I had knew how to teach. I really wanted and needed to be encouraged and enforced to do homework or school work in general; but most teachers gave us no education or answers to the work we were given. Little to no scholarships were given to us by the school and the whole 'Senior's working all day and not ever stepping into the classroom yet still graduating with me' thing didn't really settle right. But due to hardly having school work we were able to start up new UIL compitions for the school, catch up on sleep, and I became great friends with some Wildcat fans!

Bloomburg High School 4

Posted August 10, 2003
- a former student
This is a great school! I went to Bloomburg from my Sophomore year to the my Senior year. I wished I had went to this school from the start. This school gives students the one on one help they need. Plus, the school had a close friendly atmosphere for students. The teachers know all of the students. It's a great school for someone that likes a small one. That's what I like about it, everyone knows everyone. I am proud to say I am a 2000 graduate from Bloomburg High School! Go Wildcats!

Bloomburg High School
307 W Cypress St, Bloomburg, TX  75556
Last modified Bloomburg High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bloomburg High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.