Blooming Grove, TX

Posted September 16, 2009
BGHS is the most awesome school on earth! The lunch's are healthy but they taste great! We have a great educational system, with competant teachers. GO LIONS AND LADY LIONS!!!!!

Blooming Grove High School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
BGHS has helped me get over my addiction to drugs so this school is awesome!! I moved here from a Florida school and I have never been so happy. I love my teachers and the students are cool too. Thanks Lions. Go blue and white, go!

Blooming Grove High School 0

Posted November 30, 2008
Excellent as far as I'm concerned. They need to add a drama class to daily classes as an elective, instead of after school activity though.

Posted October 30, 2007
- a former student

Blooming Grove High School 2

Posted August 29, 2004
The ZAP program is great. Keep this up, it helps with the students grades so much. Thanks.

Blooming Grove High School
P O Box 258, Blooming Grove, TX  76626
Last modified Blooming Grove High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blooming Grove High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top