Bad
Good

Love the school! 2014-2015 was our first year here however, we have been pretty pleased. We have an exchange student from Germany and everyone has been so accepting, helpful and sweet to her! I was worried about it with BR being such a small school but I have to say I'm impressed at how well they handled the situation.

BRISD was the worst thing that could have ever happened to my education. i just moved to a larger, better school that is up to speed. and because i stayed in blue ridge so long im WAY behind. DO NOT put your children through that.

Blue Ridge HS is a good school and improving significantly each and every year. I'm proud that my kids attend this district. We've been in larger districts that are able to offer more extracurricular classes but the attention that the kids receive here is priceless. I cannot say enough about the new administration and the leaps forward that this district has enjoyed over the last few years.... Thank you. Stacey DeLeon

I have had experience with this school as an alumni and as a teacher, I wouldn't recomend this school to any family looking to settle in BR. Its unorganized, no one stays longer than a couple of years usually and the one's who day stay are part of a 'social clique.' Its an odd little town, I was raised there and attended that school from grades K-12. If your looking to this school district, I would suggest to homeschool or place your child in a school accepting surrounding transfer. Spending the money is worth it.

The faculty and staff of Blue Ridge High School are well educated and compassionate about the students. They diligently educate all students on a daily basis, and I am extremely pleased my child is in this school district.

Dr. Seabolt, the new high school principal is doing a great job of raising expectations. He is absolutely restoring discipline to the campus. He is improving academics everywhere. I applaud what he is doing. I want a better high school for my child and I believe in him. I truly believe he can help us achieve Recognized status for the first time under TAKS.

I have three children in this school system and am so dissapointed in the system as a whole I could cry. They seem to have their priorities screwed up. There is more importance put toward sports than academic achievement. I would move my children tomorrow if I could, but do not want to pay the transfer fees. I just wish that I could get a good education for my children from Blue Ridge considering how much school taxes I pay. I would not recommend moving to this school district to anyone. We need to make some big changes.

Last modified Blue Ridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.