Boerne, TX

Geneva School Of Boerne 1

Posted June 01, 2015
We had a terrible experience at this school. Most of the teachers are also parents and not all are necessarily trained as educators. Also, there is not as much spiritual guidance (campus minister) as we'd like to see at a Christian school. The attitude seems to be very exclusive and elitist, but it's not up to par with Keystone, TMI and other private schools in the area. My advice -- put your money in a college fund and send them to Boerne schools. We love our Boerne teachers!

Posted March 29, 2015
This is the 3rd year for our children at Geneva: one is in middle school (logic) and the other is in high school (rhetoric). I am convinced there is no better or well-rounded education in existence than the Christian and classical education available at Geneva. The curriculum logically integrates and links all classes both horizontally and vertically through a purposeful connection of history, literature, even math and sciences. Kids get to see and understand the "big picture," not merely the detail of a particular class or subject. Additionally, Geneva's educators and administrators truly strive to "walk the Christian walk" and infuse every class with a Biblical worldview and example. They love and care for my children while setting the academic bar high and encouraging them to achieve. The resulting graduate is a person who is able to think for himself or herself--able to cut through the "noise" and nonsense to get to the truth and formulate/communicate their own well-thought out opinions; a lifelong learner; and someone who is able to communicate the Gospel with both winsome words and compassionate behavior. My husband and I are so thankful this school exists!

Posted July 01, 2014
I have 2 children attending Geneva School of Boerne. I am very pleased with the Classical Education model and the leadership of the school. I am particularly impressed with the quality of the senior thesis that seniors present. They write and memorize a 20 minute persuasive presentation and then defend it for 20 minutes. The administration and teachers encourage and challenge students and are on their side to help them succeed. In other schools, I've seen an approach in which teachers want to "trick" the students. I also love how the literature of a time period is studied alongside the history of that period. Interestingly, students begin learning Latin in 3rd grade. My children are excelling in this environment with a house system and small classes that encourage relationships and high standards in academics and athletics.

Geneva School Of Boerne 1

Posted June 03, 2014
This school is terrible, only 5% of the teachers actually know what their talking about. The rest of the teachers are snotty and don't care about the students and complain a lot.

Posted November 01, 2013
Exceptional school which focuses on CLASSICAL education format with a Christian (non-denominational) worldview. As a parent of who has raised three children and now a grandparent with 3, I am well versed in education, being from a family of educators. This is a 5 star school in everyday. I currently have two grandchildren attending Geneva School of Boerne. Could not be more pleased.

Posted June 29, 2013
Exceptional in every way. This is a private school so you pay tuition (unless on scholarship). They work for you and they do so exactly as you would expect from someone whom you pay - within the framework of their curriculum (Classical and Christian). My children have been in the Boerne Public system their whole lives. While the school district is better than most, there is still poor accountability of the educators to the parents. It only takes one poor teacher to jack up a kid and we have had more than a few. Geneva is amazingly accountable and proactive in a way I have never experienced. By the way, their graduates (every one of them) average over $100K in ACADEMIC scholarships for college. Related to this is that Geneva's counselors are far superior in guiding the students post secondary education. They have an extracurricular sports program that is very competitive. Best school in Boerne, hands down; and perhaps in South Texas.

Posted March 16, 2009
Coolest school ever! i go there! people are amazing, its fun, and great education!

Posted July 11, 2008
An amazing school!! Christian and Classical.

Geneva School Of Boerne
113 Cascade Caverns Road, Boerne, TX  78015
Last modified Geneva School Of Boerne is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Geneva School Of Boerne Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top