Boerne, TX

Posted November 05, 2013
I have had all my children go through this school and there is not one teacher that we have had that has not given 100% to their craft. Every teacher has been extremely loving, professional and experienced. My eldest went to Harvard this past summer and plans to go to Rice next year. I feel they have prepared my children for all aspects of their future and are spot on when it comes to a healthy learning environment.

Posted November 19, 2011
Teachers at this school are caring and committed to preparing the students for the future. Teachers work long hours preparing- arriving early, staying late, and, if you drive by on weekends, there are always several cars in front of this school because teachers are even working on Saturday and Sunday. So many behind the scenes hours of which most in the community have no knowledge. A large percentage of great parents are involved in the school- fund raising, helping teachers, etc. The students are mostly well-behaved (teaching manners and respect start at home) and although there are some issues between students, they are typical of what occurs with the age group. The new administration is excellent and involved. Not sure where the parent who previously posted got their information, but drugs are not a problem at Kendall. I can't say enough abut the wonderful teachers here who bend over backwards to help students and each other. It is a family. Not perfect, but doing all they can to make a difference for their students.

Posted May 25, 2010
Great teachers, great administration and a wonderful dual language program! Our two sons have been in the dual language program from the very beginning and we are so excited about the results and our son's Spanish fluency is incredible! Great school and an outstanding district!

Kendall Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
They have an amazing Life Skills class and the best teachers!

Kendall Elementary School 1

Posted October 15, 2008

Kendall Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2008
We have been disillusioned in our 2+ years at Kendall Elementary School. Things seemed to start great - a new to the school teacher who was eager and versatile as well as an open PTO and even lots of easily made friends for the children. Since then we have had indifferent teachers but mostly it is the TAKS focus that has such a negative effect on the school. The principal Mrs. Williams focuses on TAKS - daily announcements, letters to parents the whole campaign. Problem with this for us is that our children don't need TAKS help. They are above grade level and hence abandoned in terms of curriculm. GT certification is a fraud that was perpetrated on us.

Kendall Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2008
I have no idea how this school can get such a great rating. Are the teachers writing in under false names? I have been to several schools around the world and I have never dealt with such violence. You would think for such an upscale town the parents would take action. My children get punched at least once a day either on the bus or at school for no reason by children they don't even know. Children that are not even in their class. When asking around to other parents they say yes it's bad but just give it about 2 years and your children will find a click. What is even worse are the drugs. Everyone knows about the drug problem. Still no action. My kid's can't even get help from the teachers. And we won't even get into all the potty mouths.

Posted May 08, 2006
Kendall Elementary has been a wonderful school for my 3 children. All of the teachers are caring, encouraging, and very competent. My child is LD (Special Education) and transferred in 4th grade, we had no trouble with his IEP, modifications or special ed - He made tremendous progress while at Kendall - hd had a wonderful teacher (and advocate) working with him. We have been pleased with everything at Kendall - principal (Debbie Williams) is very involved with the kids and very accessible to parents. All of our teachers have been fantastic. PTO (and other parents) are wonderful. It is a great school.

Posted March 07, 2006
Great school with great teachers. Parents are involved and the kids are there to learn. Nice relatively new building. Recommended.

Kendall Elementary School 4

Posted December 19, 2005

Kendall Elementary School
141 Old San Antonio Road, Boerne, TX  78006
Last modified Kendall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kendall Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top