No rating

St. Pauls Christian Day School

Private | PK-3

Living in Brenham

Situated in a small town neighborhood. The median home value is $134,500. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $790.

Posted June 24, 2014

"St. Paul's is all about the kids...." one review below stated. And that true, as long as those kids have the right last name and parents. The facility (specifically library) is wonderful. But it is a close knit family that outsiders have a hard time being a part of.

Posted December 14, 2012

St. Paul's Christian Day School is the most amazing place of learning that I've ever seen. Not only are you greeted EVERY day with nothing but smiles from staff members that you know are happy to go to work every day, but you are constantly informed of everything going on with your child. For busy working parents, the teachers all go out of their way to help you stay organized. It is apparent in everything they do that they care about each and every child that attends this wonderful Christ-centered school. The school itself is state of the art. The food served is excellent (my daughter is excited everytime we read the menu!), and they are very cautious about allergies and have made St. Paul's CDS a nut-free campus. The director is one of the most available of any school with which I've had contact. There are many opportunities for my daughter to participate in artistic and socially responsible activities. And the extended care and "study hall" that is available has made a world of difference for our family. Finally, my daughter has truly blossomed in the year and a half that she has attended St. Paul's CDS... socially, intellectually and spiritually. Thank God for St. Paul's!

Posted December 1, 2010

We moved to Brenham 2 years ago and did extensive research for a personal school for our daughter. The school we were attending was so perfect we new that we would have to lower our standards to even get close to where she was going to school. But St.Paul's exceeded our expectations they go the extra mile to teach and love all that they can!

Posted December 1, 2010

What an AWESOME experience for not only your child but the whole family! They put the childs interest first and are always supportive of the family as well. They preach that together the school and parents are a team!!!!!

Posted September 21, 2009

It truly has the best interests of the children at heart and it teaches the love of Jesus.

Posted September 18, 2009

It's full of caring people, both students, parents and teachers! There is not a problem we won't tackle! We teach kids to love God, themselves and others!

Posted September 18, 2009

St. Paul's is all about the kids. They treat each and every kid with nothing but love and kindness. They are awesome!!

Posted September 17, 2009

St. Paul's is awesome! It is apparent the love the staff has for the kids. They truly focus on teaching children, not only academics, but also manners, to be caring and thoughtful, and most importantly, about God's love. My son is there now and I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to go!!!

Posted February 11, 2009

St. Paul's is not all it is cracked up to be. The school is about the same as every other school. It has it's problems just like any other school. I think St. Paul's is WAY OVER RATED!!!! Not sure I will send my next child there or check into First Baptist School. They are VERY defensive when you go to them w/ concerns. Be assure that they will always find a way to make things look better than they are. The BEST way to make sure your child is in a safe, 'loving' environment is to pop in regularly and see for yourself.

Posted August 7, 2007

St. Pauls is a blessing to our family. We have been so pleased with the quality of teachers, childcare workers and loving staff. This school is extremely professional, clean and organized. The communication and planning is outstanding. The summer program is fun and well planned. The amount of parent support is very high and the school is well funded. I'm excited that they are adding more grades. I know that my child is in the best possible place in our town. I love the christian environment and teachers in the classrooms for those beginning at 2 years old. This school is in a class all by itself. K. Trevino

Posted April 26, 2007

St Pauls is wonderful. We have been so blessed since my son started there in 1st grade. We are very thankful that the school is extending the grades beyond 2nd and adding 3rd and 4th. I attribute this to the supportive church family who have seen the need for such a wonderful ministry and to the families of the students who have received the same blessings we have since attending the school.

Posted December 20, 2006

It seems almost impossible for a school to be so perfect. I have been a part of St. Paul's for 2 1/2 years and have watched my beautiful child blossom in her faith. Amazing.

Asian or Pacific Islander 0% 4%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

• Coed
Affiliation
  • Evangelical lutheran church in america
Associations
  • ELEA

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library

To learn more about enrolling, please call the school.

305 W Third St