PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

"St. Paul's is all about the kids...." one review below stated. And that true, as long as those kids have the right last name and parents. The facility (specifically library) is wonderful. But it is a close knit family that outsiders have a hard time being a part of.

St. Paul's Christian Day School is the most amazing place of learning that I've ever seen. Not only are you greeted EVERY day with nothing but smiles from staff members that you know are happy to go to work every day, but you are constantly informed of everything going on with your child. For busy working parents, the teachers all go out of their way to help you stay organized. It is apparent in everything they do that they care about each and every child that attends this wonderful Christ-centered school. The school itself is state of the art. The food served is excellent (my daughter is excited everytime we read the menu!), and they are very cautious about allergies and have made St. Paul's CDS a nut-free campus. The director is one of the most available of any school with which I've had contact. There are many opportunities for my daughter to participate in artistic and socially responsible activities. And the extended care and "study hall" that is available has made a world of difference for our family. Finally, my daughter has truly blossomed in the year and a half that she has attended St. Paul's CDS... socially, intellectually and spiritually. Thank God for St. Paul's!

We moved to Brenham 2 years ago and did extensive research for a personal school for our daughter. The school we were attending was so perfect we new that we would have to lower our standards to even get close to where she was going to school. But St.Paul's exceeded our expectations they go the extra mile to teach and love all that they can!

What an AWESOME experience for not only your child but the whole family! They put the childs interest first and are always supportive of the family as well. They preach that together the school and parents are a team!!!!!

This is a terrific school. They are very involved with the students and provide high quality education. Best of all they teach Christian principles to the students.

It truly has the best interests of the children at heart and it teaches the love of Jesus.

It's full of caring people, both students, parents and teachers! There is not a problem we won't tackle! We teach kids to love God, themselves and others!

St. Paul's is all about the kids. They treat each and every kid with nothing but love and kindness. They are awesome!!

St. Paul's is awesome! It is apparent the love the staff has for the kids. They truly focus on teaching children, not only academics, but also manners, to be caring and thoughtful, and most importantly, about God's love. My son is there now and I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to go!!!

St. Paul's is not all it is cracked up to be. The school is about the same as every other school. It has it's problems just like any other school. I think St. Paul's is WAY OVER RATED!!!! Not sure I will send my next child there or check into First Baptist School. They are VERY defensive when you go to them w/ concerns. Be assure that they will always find a way to make things look better than they are. The BEST way to make sure your child is in a safe, 'loving' environment is to pop in regularly and see for yourself.

Last modified St. Pauls Christian Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3