Brenham, TX

St. Pauls Christian Day School 2

Posted June 24, 2014
"St. Paul's is all about the kids...." one review below stated. And that true, as long as those kids have the right last name and parents. The facility (specifically library) is wonderful. But it is a close knit family that outsiders have a hard time being a part of.

Posted December 14, 2012
St. Paul's Christian Day School is the most amazing place of learning that I've ever seen. Not only are you greeted EVERY day with nothing but smiles from staff members that you know are happy to go to work every day, but you are constantly informed of everything going on with your child. For busy working parents, the teachers all go out of their way to help you stay organized. It is apparent in everything they do that they care about each and every child that attends this wonderful Christ-centered school. The school itself is state of the art. The food served is excellent (my daughter is excited everytime we read the menu!), and they are very cautious about allergies and have made St. Paul's CDS a nut-free campus. The director is one of the most available of any school with which I've had contact. There are many opportunities for my daughter to participate in artistic and socially responsible activities. And the extended care and "study hall" that is available has made a world of difference for our family. Finally, my daughter has truly blossomed in the year and a half that she has attended St. Paul's CDS... socially, intellectually and spiritually. Thank God for St. Paul's!

Posted December 01, 2010
We moved to Brenham 2 years ago and did extensive research for a personal school for our daughter. The school we were attending was so perfect we new that we would have to lower our standards to even get close to where she was going to school. But St.Paul's exceeded our expectations they go the extra mile to teach and love all that they can!

Posted December 01, 2010
What an AWESOME experience for not only your child but the whole family! They put the childs interest first and are always supportive of the family as well. They preach that together the school and parents are a team!!!!!

Posted September 21, 2009
It truly has the best interests of the children at heart and it teaches the love of Jesus.

Posted September 18, 2009
It's full of caring people, both students, parents and teachers! There is not a problem we won't tackle! We teach kids to love God, themselves and others!

Posted September 18, 2009
St. Paul's is all about the kids. They treat each and every kid with nothing but love and kindness. They are awesome!!

Posted September 17, 2009
St. Paul's is awesome! It is apparent the love the staff has for the kids. They truly focus on teaching children, not only academics, but also manners, to be caring and thoughtful, and most importantly, about God's love. My son is there now and I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to go!!!

St. Pauls Christian Day School 3

Posted February 11, 2009
St. Paul's is not all it is cracked up to be. The school is about the same as every other school. It has it's problems just like any other school. I think St. Paul's is WAY OVER RATED!!!! Not sure I will send my next child there or check into First Baptist School. They are VERY defensive when you go to them w/ concerns. Be assure that they will always find a way to make things look better than they are. The BEST way to make sure your child is in a safe, 'loving' environment is to pop in regularly and see for yourself.

Posted August 07, 2007
St. Pauls is a blessing to our family. We have been so pleased with the quality of teachers, childcare workers and loving staff. This school is extremely professional, clean and organized. The communication and planning is outstanding. The summer program is fun and well planned. The amount of parent support is very high and the school is well funded. I'm excited that they are adding more grades. I know that my child is in the best possible place in our town. I love the christian environment and teachers in the classrooms for those beginning at 2 years old. This school is in a class all by itself. K. Trevino

St. Pauls Christian Day School
305 W Third St, Brenham, TX  77833
Last modified St. Pauls Christian Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3
St. Pauls Christian Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top