Brenham, TX

Brenham J High School 5

Posted November 02, 2012
The Brenham area is very friendly and supportive of Brenham ISD schools. In the community, the Middle School is well regarded. Parents, students, staff, friends, relatives and the community are committed to regaining excellent TAKS scores and outstanding TEA Accountability Ratings.

Brenham J High School

Posted January 07, 2009
I think Brenham Junior high is a really great school, I attended that school last year

Brenham J High School 5

Posted December 25, 2005
Hi my name is Sierra Scott and I went to Brenham Junior High for about 3 months. I was a Hurrican Katrina victum. Since I've been there I love the school and I loved all of my teachers there. It was a very good experience. I would love to come back and visit one day. I just want you all to know that I will miss ya'll and I will always remember you all and I will keep ya'll in my hearts. Thank you, Sierra Scott

Brenham J High School
1200 Carlee Street, Brenham, TX  77833
Last modified Brenham J High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brenham J High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top