Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

We are a caring, loving school FAMILY! We have great administrators, teachers and PTA. We strive to teach every child and be a family to all who cross into our beautiful new school!

my oldest son started kindergarden this year at BES and to be honest, I was worried about sending him to public school at first. I went to private school, and grew up in Tyler, and the public schools there were less than acceptable. But I have to say, I love BES! They have awesome teacher/parent communication, the technology of a bigger school, and also good teacher/ student ratios because they are a smaller district. Its always a struggle when your child is in someone elses care, but I feel very confident with BES so far!

I have had 2 children go through the elementary school, one in there now, and one to start in aug.I have never had any complaints. The school is wonderful, the teachers and staff are excellent, and the principal, Mr.Ralson, is one of the best to come through. Parental involvment is key. Ask and you will be told...keep up the good work bes!!! Jackie Conner

Last modified Brownsboro Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.