Brownsboro Intermediate School 5

Posted March 18, 2014
My children have attended BISD since the very beginning, the intermediate is by far my favorite!! This school is great!!

Brownsboro Intermediate School 5

Posted September 19, 2006
The academic programs at Brownsboro Intermediate are excellent. My daughter loved all her classes and teachers there. She is now in Junior High and going good. The great thing is that my Vice Principal was her Principal. Mr. Beasley. I told her to ask about his war career but she didn't do that. She's too good of a student to get into trouble anyway. They also have great sports, art and music extracurricular activities. Most parents of the students there are heavily involved in the education their children are getting and the friendliness of all the staff to everyone, which makes our job as parents much easier. Thank you Brownsboro Intermediate for helping my daughter be the best she could be, even when she had her bad days.

Brownsboro Intermediate School
P O Box 465, Brownsboro, TX  75756
Last modified Brownsboro Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 4-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brownsboro Intermediate School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.