Brownsville, TX
Students enrolled: 1,074

Perkins Middle School 5

Posted August 17, 2011
this is an amaizing school!!! and i know beacause ive been going to this school scince the 6th grade and not once have i asked my mother to switch me!!!! honest this has to be the most excellent school in all of brownsville!!! oh and for all you ppl that say bad things about perkins, well i dont wanna judge you but your wrong unless you went to the school during your middle school years then dont say anything!!

Perkins Middle School 1

Posted August 27, 2010
This school is one of the worse I have seen in all the states I have lived in! On the first day of school, my son, whom is in the 6th grade, was late getting to gym class because he had to use the bathroom. He hurried as best as he could and when he walked into gym, the TEACHER asked him why he was late and my son explained, and he put my son against the wall for the entire period! On top of that, there is no one to watch these kids when we drop them off, I watched and waited as my son got out of my car with FEAR in his eyes as he saw the bully kids in red shirts waiting for him.So If U want Ur kids to go through this, this is the school for U!

Perkins Middle School 5

Posted January 31, 2009
Perkins is the best middle school and should be recognized

Perkins Middle School
4750 Austin Road, Brownsville, TX  78521
Last modified Perkins Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Perkins Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top