Bad
Good

Hudson Elementary School 5

Posted October 26, 2007
I am a dad living in Houston an sometimes is hard for me to se to be able to see my daughter during school hours.In Houston I was able to see my daughter anytime I would felt like dropping by.Sometimes I feel like if I am there,it causes all kinds commotion, hope they would be more understanding an revise the the school policy of being able to see your child during school hours.Since I don't have the time an distance is a problem.Other then that my daughter has excelled an really loves her school an class an teachers.Teachers are the best an there is not enough words to show my graditude.I would love to thank my daughter 3 grade teacher for being understanding an helping her adjust to another city an class an preparing her for fourth grade.Thanks Mrs. G hope there are more teachers like you. Great job.

Hudson Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2005
This is a great school, I just it wished more extracurricular activities for the younger children...That I know of I have only seen a music class. Other than this the school is a good school.

Hudson Elementary School 5

Posted September 28, 2003
My daughter attended there school 98-99 She was in ms.midbys class 5th g rade with principal mr.oscar cantu sr. she did excellent in midbys class and her 5th grade year was the best.

Hudson Elementary School

Posted August 26, 2003
I currently have two children at Hudson Elementary. One is starting the 4th grade and the youngest is starting kinder. Hubert Hudson Elementary in my opinion is a 'private school' caliber environment with all of the necessary ammenities for an above average learning environment for children. The staff, available help for students and parents and the leadership is excellent.

Hudson Elementary School
2980 Farm to Market Road 802, Brownsville, TX  78526
Last modified Hudson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.