Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

I am a dad living in Houston an sometimes is hard for me to se to be able to see my daughter during school hours.In Houston I was able to see my daughter anytime I would felt like dropping by.Sometimes I feel like if I am there,it causes all kinds commotion, hope they would be more understanding an revise the the school policy of being able to see your child during school hours.Since I don't have the time an distance is a problem.Other then that my daughter has excelled an really loves her school an class an teachers.Teachers are the best an there is not enough words to show my graditude.I would love to thank my daughter 3 grade teacher for being understanding an helping her adjust to another city an class an preparing her for fourth grade.Thanks Mrs. G hope there are more teachers like you. Great job.

Last modified Hudson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.