Idea Frontier Academy 0

Posted May 19, 2010
School is preparing my child for college and they are always focus on student development.

Idea Frontier Academy 0

Posted May 12, 2010
My kid attend this school about two years ago and she make a big improvement copmare to bisd public school and I'm a employeer with BISD. And my Ex-wife work with the Idea in Edimburg and we notice a big improvement in my kid that she still attending the Idea in Edimburg you realy got a excellent program for the students

Posted June 25, 2008

Posted October 05, 2007
A very good school, probably the best school in the world. The quality of academic programs is superb. 10/10. The availability of music, art and sports is average. Although we don't have much extracurricular activities, one we have the new building, we will have a vast majority of activities. The level of parent involvement is Excellent. 9/10. This is the best school in Brownsville and in whole Texas. I really recommend your child to go there, you will be surprised at his/her attitude change. Satisfaction guaranteed. Overall Score: 10/10

Posted June 04, 2007

Idea Frontier Academy
2800 South Dakota Avenue, Brownsville, TX  78521
(956) 541-2002
Last modified Idea Frontier Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Idea Frontier Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top