Public charter
Brownsville, TX

Posted May 19, 2010
School is preparing my child for college and they are always focus on student development.

Posted May 12, 2010
My kid attend this school about two years ago and she make a big improvement copmare to bisd public school and I'm a employeer with BISD. And my Ex-wife work with the Idea in Edimburg and we notice a big improvement in my kid that she still attending the Idea in Edimburg you realy got a excellent program for the students

Idea Frontier Academy 5

Posted October 05, 2007
A very good school, probably the best school in the world. The quality of academic programs is superb. 10/10. The availability of music, art and sports is average. Although we don't have much extracurricular activities, one we have the new building, we will have a vast majority of activities. The level of parent involvement is Excellent. 9/10. This is the best school in Brownsville and in whole Texas. I really recommend your child to go there, you will be surprised at his/her attitude change. Satisfaction guaranteed. Overall Score: 10/10

2800 South Dakota Avenue, Brownsville, TX  78521
(956) 541-2002
Last modified Idea Frontier Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Idea Frontier Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top