Public charter
Brownsville, TX

Posted July 24, 2013
i believe Idea Frontier is a well run school. The teachers are very helpful when it comes to helping you higher your grades. Love how they do thier best to get everyone at the same level and help them out all the way until they get to college.

Posted October 13, 2010
Hello! :) I am currently a senior at IDEA Frontier and I am glad to say I will be part of the first graduating class at Frontier. As a former student I can assure you that IDEA Frontier cares for the students like parents care for their children. They prepare us for college by giving us challenging academic courses and structure. As a student I feel welcomed and every where I turn someones is eager to help. We consist of excellent administration and the best teachers in the Rio Grande Valley our Principal Mr. Posada cares and will do anything to see us suceed not only in college but in life. I LOVE IDEA ... Sincerely , Julie Guzman

Posted May 27, 2009

Posted February 08, 2009

Posted December 30, 2008

Idea Frontier College Preparatory 1

Posted September 16, 2008

Posted February 26, 2008

Posted January 17, 2008
I had my children in expensive private schools but, Idea's curriculum is much better.

Idea Frontier College Preparatory
2800 South Dakota Avenue, Brownsville, TX  78521
(956) 541-2002
Last modified Idea Frontier College Preparatory is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Idea Frontier College Preparatory Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top