Bad
Good

i believe Idea Frontier is a well run school. The teachers are very helpful when it comes to helping you higher your grades. Love how they do thier best to get everyone at the same level and help them out all the way until they get to college.

Hello! :) I am currently a senior at IDEA Frontier and I am glad to say I will be part of the first graduating class at Frontier. As a former student I can assure you that IDEA Frontier cares for the students like parents care for their children. They prepare us for college by giving us challenging academic courses and structure. As a student I feel welcomed and every where I turn someones is eager to help. We consist of excellent administration and the best teachers in the Rio Grande Valley our Principal Mr. Posada cares and will do anything to see us suceed not only in college but in life. I LOVE IDEA ... Sincerely , Julie Guzman

I had my children in expensive private schools but, Idea's curriculum is much better.

Last modified Idea Frontier College Preparatory is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.