Brownsville, TX

Posted July 19, 2014
I really love this School for my daughters. They have hard clases and a lot of diferente electives, sports and clubs . The kids need to tale adelantare of them.

Posted July 19, 2014
My daughters go to St. Joe and they arete all happy, they taje advantage of The honors and AP clases. They also have a lot of sport, clubs and activities to Choose from.

Posted June 01, 2014
Twelve of my thirteen little girls went to St. Joe over the last sixteen years. I know it to be an accurate school for its record in provision of discipline for current students past and present. I recommend it highly to the ones of requesting informations regarding the provisions of academic explorations, in passing and also in formal sit-down talks. Eleven of my twelve little girls attended collegiate provisions and became women with marriage. Ten of my twelve little girls became women with financials. All girls speak with honey smiles when mentioning the provisions they received at St. Joe. One thing to mention before attendance to begin to read all classics for they are first to be addressed when consideration of the educational provisions. The food offerings are exceptional at the lunch times when the students are able to eat them. Finally I am to express the graduation ceremonies have much financial support as the environments granted in the provision of the ceremony are greater than the ceremony held by my thirteenth little girl in her graduation from the rival academy. I will continue to send my future little girls to this blessed place of learning and growth.

St Joseph Academy 1

Posted October 27, 2013
Tuition cost are obscene! Shame on this school! Shame on the Diocese for a total lack of financial support! One of the highest tuitions for Catholic Schools in the State!

St Joseph Academy 1

Posted January 09, 2013
St. Joseph Academy is the biggest rip-off in schools. My child went there and the administration will change the grades in order to meet the standards, they will allow children do whatever they wanted to, because they are the clients. Students are very rude and do not respect the teachers, besides at the end when they graduate most of them end at a Community College. It is a Catholic school that do not apply their catholic believes. If you want to waste your money go to SJA if not send them somewhere else.

Posted November 04, 2009
High school in St. Joe was one of the best and most rewarding experiences ever. Not only did I recieve a complete education both school wise and morally, but I made the friends of a life time. St. Joe is family to mee.

St Joseph Academy 3

Posted February 06, 2006
I think that the academics program is great and challenging one, and the teachers a good ones. The school needs to tighten their discipline methods to the kids, and have more direct supervision on them especially in their free time. The extracurricular activities are limited to sports, and there is very few options for other ones, plus not everybody is elegible to participate in those. The school needs to implement other type of activities like book reading club, chess, etc. I think the parent involvement is good when they let you in, since is kind of selective.

Posted May 24, 2005
My child attended Saint Joseph Acadamy from 7th to 12th grade. When she attended college she found it a breeze because saint joe provides the students the same atmosphere as a colllege does. The transition from highschool to college is easy for an sja student. She found that she was well prepared and was more advanced then her fellow students. Overall saint joe provides a future and a loving atmosphere for their students

Posted February 02, 2005
St. Joseph Academy has done so much for my children. I am presently using this site to help me find a good school up north and I could not help in reading the other parents comments about St. Joseph Academy. The school has had choir, drama and dance as long as I know because my oldest child has participated in all of them for the past three years. They do not have home economics though. I would highly recommend SJA for any parent who wants their child subjected to role moldeling citizens. My oldest who graduated this past year is attending Harvard with a full scholarship based upon his experience at SJA.

St Joseph Academy

Posted July 07, 2004
My child dropped out of this school after two months! The students at this school who are not american citizens were rude, and when they broke rules, the administration turned their heads as long as their family made a nice donation. Choir, drama, dance, and home economics are currently not offered to high school students, the only electives availible to them are band and phisical education. You would think a school that sets you back 7,000 a year could do better! This school may be very challenging to smart students, but can that possibly excuse a corrupt administration? Financial aid, is only given to students who are of the Roman Catholic Faith!

St Joseph Academy