PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

El ambiente es excelente, se les encarga realizar tareas diariamente y se presentan examenes de forma semanal, se orienta acerca del rendimiento escolar de cada alumno a nosotroa los padres, se apoya con materias extracurriculares y se tiene la.opcion de que los ninos tomen clases de frances o mandarin en nivel primaria.

This school is NOT accredited by Montessori. Do your homework before laying out your $$

This school is NOT accredited by Montessori. Parents do your research. FYI anyone can name a school "Montessori" but they should be accredited (proven to be following original standards that is true to Montessori).

I couldn't be happier with this school, the teachers and the wonderful Director. I can not believe how I have seen my kids grow, learn, and flourish in this environment over the past two years. Yes it is a bit costly but so is any other private school. Luckily we are blessed to be able to have our kids in this school, and have this kind of an education for them. They truly come home every day saying that they just loved the whole day, and are very excited every morning to go (as opposed to the other school we came from) When this summer holiday started my 5 yr old was actually very upset that we will not be going for a while. They have age appropriate homework every day and even some fun studies throughout the year and summer.

No homework and no studies leaves children unprepared. Look for results of children that attended Kenmont and took the IOWA test. The averages are below their grade level. The teachers will try to degrade the test results explaining that the student is advancing despite the low scores. You would also expect a Director that you feel is competent to lead teachers of a private school. Have a chat with the current director and see for yourself the school is not worth the money or effort. Search for other private schools in the area with more parent involvement and a more competent principal.

My niece is in this school and I'm happy she learned so much.

My daughter has been at this school for the past six years and she has done great. She has learned so much and she loves it. Yes, it is expensive but i would not trade this school for any other. I highly recommend this school to anybody, the teachers are great and so are the parents, its like a little community. Everyone wants the same for their child, to learn and to become knowledgeable and be successful in everything they do and this school offers that and so much more. The children are encouraged to learn as much as they can,

My child has been attending Kenmont since she was two years old. She has learned so much. I've seen my daughter flourish from a shy two year old to a confident six year old. I know that it has to do with the Montessori setting. I love watching how much she has grown intellectually. Her knowledge in things like geography, botany, etc.. is exciting! The money I have spent to send my child there is all worth it. The reward of seeing her grown into a well rounded child is all that matters. Now, the school is beginning to expand in size (not numbers) and I can't wait to see what else she is going to be coming home with. I highly recommend the school to anyone. Trust me, you won't be disappointed.

My nephews, nieces, and children have all attended Kenmont over the past five years. The Montessori experience is great for children and all the children learned a great deal. However, the price of tuition, school supplies, and the like are excessive. Save your money and go with a public school instead!

Last modified Kenmont Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8