9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Valley Christian High School 5

Posted August 12, 2013
Brownsville, Texas is a really small town. However, I know it's the place where the biggest hearts are. I can proudly say that I'm a junior at Valley Christian High School, and I can assure you, it's the best school you would want your kids to go to. There's no doubt I'd love for my future children to go attend this school. If I had to describe my school in two words I'd use awesomely weird! We have the coolest teachers, parents and students. Without mentioning the fact that our lovely principal loves to be barefooted! If I didn't spend most of the time in my house, I'd say VCHS is my home. You can feel safe and joyous, and of course whenever you feel down, you can always count on the alumni, teachers, and even Mrs. Hanson, our principal, to help you out. Everyone is so nice and kind. There's nothing to complain about in my school. Maybe we don't have the best classrooms, or the best cafeteria ( we don't even have one), I mean, we don't even have a gym. Some of my friends don't like that we are few students, but I like it! Anyways, there's one thing I know for certain about my school, and that is that VALLEY CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL IS THE BEST SCHOOL EVER !!!!! KEEP IT WEIRD VCHS!

Valley Christian High School 5

Posted August 26, 2003
This is the type of school every child should attend! Small class size, teachers motivated to connect with their students, and the students responding and learning.

Valley Christian High School
Po Box 4220, Brownsville, TX  78523
Last modified Valley Christian High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12