Brownsville, TX

Posted May 14, 2010
Aside from having an excellent and safe environment for children to develop and study, students consistently rate above national average in SAT scores, which is a tremendous achievement since they are not coached or prepared during school year for this test. Bible classes strengthen children moral values, regardless of being Christian, Catholic, etc. and at FCA this is the core of the education. Kudos

Posted February 03, 2010
Awesome school! Affordable and quality Christian education. My husband and I are both educators and we tried public school and Kenmont, but have found FCA to be perfect for our three children. This is the best decision we ever made for our children. Our children are learning so much in the core subjects, while growing up with strong Christian values.

Posted May 02, 2009

Faith Christian Academy 0

Posted December 30, 2007
This is a great schools and as a parent I feel confident that my daughter is getting a quality education. Not only does she get education, but moral values that are hard to find now a days.

Posted June 22, 2007
They are really Great People.I was a pre-K teacher from 2001-2005 Excellent Leadership. I miss working with them.

Posted August 25, 2003

Faith Christian Academy
1944 East Alton Gloor Boulevard, Brownsville, TX  78526
Last modified Faith Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Faith Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top