Posted August 11, 2014
This school is horrible academically, not a single teacher is certified. The teachers are so subpar; and they can barely speak English. Most of the parents pulled out their kids and the real problem continues. The principle is so full of herself that doesn't realize the teachers are the problem. She is not really what she seems to be. Students in fifth grade are testing at a third grade level if tested elsewhere. And since principle is a retiree from BISD, soon the school will be full of BISD retirees (tired and worn out), favoritism continues. I would never pay for such unworthy education.

Posted August 08, 2014
They got rid of the old principle and the new principal at the school is the best!!!

Posted November 27, 2013
Very shady school/favoritism. The teachers are subpar but I will say the activities the school offers are nice. I've removed my child from this school and hope they become more fair to ALL students.

Posted August 14, 2013
This is not a really good school. There is a lot of favoritism. The teachers dont teach well and some parents are involved to much that they become the principal's favorite

Posted December 14, 2012
I had my son there since he was 4years old, and i am very dissapointed on how the leader of the school does not listen to the parents. i had issues that were never resolved so what i had to do was take out my son from that school, he was already in 4th grade but the principal does not listen to you and i did see a lot of favoritism and that is what is unfair for the others students that are good students too. The coach especially is very rude and are not flexible with the students. I had a very bad experience in the school. The majority of the teacher my son had were good but it was the environment that was not healthy for him that i did not have any other choice than to take him out from there. I do feel that being catholic and knowing the rules of God they still do things that are unfair to this kids. I was never heard and the issue was never solved. I believe that a child's school is their second home/family and if they disrespected and mistreated then they will not want to go and their self-esteem will be shattered. I am very dissapointed.

St. Luke School 4

Posted February 05, 2009

Posted March 13, 2008
St. Luke Catholic School is a small school community that creates a caring, loving and personal environment for their students. You feel welcomed when you enter the school and the children are happy to be in school. The curriculum is driven by a dedicated adminstrative team, faculty and staff members. Children are always challenged to reach the next level. Students receive special attention in the small classroom setting. The school also provides a true spiritual environment that sets the foundation and overall development of every child. I am very pleased with my children's progress at the school. This is a great school .

St. Luke School 2

Posted November 13, 2005
I took my son out of this school as quick as I could. His teacher was telling him things like when he plays video games he is playing with the devil, told his friend his dad was going to hell because he doesn't go to church... bad bad choices of words to tell a child.

Posted November 24, 2003
St. Luke has always provided my children with high standards of education. They not only encourage the children to achieve high levels of education; but also high levels of moral standards. The administration, faculty, and staff demonstrate their motto of Love, Care, and Respect for one another. I feel that my children have greatly benefited from their years at St. Luke. Thank you for your support.

St. Luke School