Bad
Good

Todo lo que yo e experimentado de la escuela gallegos es exelente, el trato que tiene el personal de la oficina para con los padres es de mucho respeto, uno se siente muy tranquilo de poder ir a hacer cualquier pregunta. Mis hijos estan en pk con Mrs Gonz lez y con Mrs Garza, y estan felices de que llegue otro dia para poder regresar a la escuela. Gracias escuela Gallegos

It's the 2nd day of school and I have to admit everything was very well organized. Thanks to Dr. Linda Gallegos our new principle. She seems to keep things moving along smoothly. Although my 3 children pre-k, 2nd and 4th graders all came home saying that school was very boring I hope to hear nicer things today. I really wish that Dr. Linda Gallegos and the teachers can get together and discuss a way to make Gallegos a learning and fun successfull school.. You know 'Children happy to learn' My 4th grader came from skinner elementary a few years ago and ever since she got to Gallegos she complains that she hates school so much and doesn't want to go anymore. My husband and I talk to her and do our best to keep her motivated.

I think they are good and nice with the student's but sometimes they need to pay more attention to them before school starts.especially on rainy days.I think they should build a little porch like at the entrance of the cafetria.so that when it rains the kids don't get wet and its better for the parent too. Yes I know you probably don't have the money for it but we can make a fund raiser to build that .like the one we did with the chocolates.

I think gallegos should have a gifted and talent program for kids that qualify for that program. My daughter is in it but they told me gallegos doesn't have a program for them.

Last modified Gallegos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.