Yturria Elementary School 0

Posted September 27, 2008
Great school. My son and my dougther are so happy and they learn to much. I can see reflected on theire progress report every 6 weeks. I appreciate to Ms. M. Leal in 1st grd, and Ms. Liliana Hernandez in 5th grd.

Yturria Elementary School 0

Posted March 27, 2008
I love this school. My son has been going there for 3 years and my daughter for 2. They have always had great teachers that go above and beyond to make sure the students excel. I am actually looking to purchase a home and my #1 request with my realtor is that the school stays the same. Overall very happy.

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted December 27, 2007
I had two kids going to Yturria, one is older and is now in middle school. Mr.Saldivar was an amazing principal, but he then retired and then came along Mrs.Gallegos, who i believe to be a very stingy principal, who does not care about the children. Then came along Mrs.Torres, who is inexperienced yet always has a smile on her face. It is an overall good school, of the people that have been there a long time.

Posted September 19, 2006
One of the best schools in Brownsville, my daughter was at other school last year and she had the worst experience...She Now Loves Going To School Again! Thanks Yturria...My daughter has a better future because of your caring staff & great overall educational value..

Yturria Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2006

Posted June 22, 2006
Great school. Principal is one of the best and the teaching staff is awesome.

Yturria Elementary School 3

Posted April 20, 2006
This school does not care about its students. The school only cares about raising TAKS scores. The students are stressed out and miserable.

Posted February 17, 2005

Posted February 03, 2004
The principal makes the difference at this school. Mr. Saldivar is the best principal at any school I have ever dealt with. Kids respect him and he is an excellent leader.

Yturria Elementary School
2955 West Tandy Road, Brownsville, TX  78520
Last modified Yturria Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yturria Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top