Bad
Good

Great school. My son and my dougther are so happy and they learn to much. I can see reflected on theire progress report every 6 weeks. I appreciate to Ms. M. Leal in 1st grd, and Ms. Liliana Hernandez in 5th grd.

I love this school. My son has been going there for 3 years and my daughter for 2. They have always had great teachers that go above and beyond to make sure the students excel. I am actually looking to purchase a home and my #1 request with my realtor is that the school stays the same. Overall very happy.

I had two kids going to Yturria, one is older and is now in middle school. Mr.Saldivar was an amazing principal, but he then retired and then came along Mrs.Gallegos, who i believe to be a very stingy principal, who does not care about the children. Then came along Mrs.Torres, who is inexperienced yet always has a smile on her face. It is an overall good school, of the people that have been there a long time.

One of the best schools in Brownsville, my daughter was at other school last year and she had the worst experience...She Now Loves Going To School Again! Thanks Yturria...My daughter has a better future because of your caring staff & great overall educational value..

Last modified Yturria Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.