Bad
Good

Hanna High School 1

Posted February 03, 2012
This school is HORRIBLE for students who cannot pass. They push them to back of the class, forget about them and label them as repeated students. After they are labeled the teachers refuse top help them pass and just use them as an example for other students. Please do not send your child here. The staff and faculty do not want to help students who have trouble passing classes. Do send your child here if they are over achievers because the staff and faculty will love them ONLY.

Posted January 14, 2010
This is a high class school. Everything about hanna is excellent. The students, faculty, and staff are great. Hanna is one of the best in the nation. All teachers are dedicated in making sure that every student is learning. We have received many academic awards including the Broad Prize last year. Many of our teachers have also received awards for their performance. Everything from academics to extra-curricular activities are top ranked in the state! SC.

Posted September 16, 2009
I love our acedemics. The senior class of 2010 has been the best so far and we are ranked top 10 best high schools in the nation and we've won the Broad Prize in 2008-2009 school year.

Posted January 06, 2009
Iam currently a student at Hanna High School and I know that everyone pushes each other towards success. The teachers are all the best at their subject and very supportive.

Posted August 04, 2008
Hanna its a great school and i love the people who make up Hanna high school I m currently a student at hanna I will be a junior this year and so far my grades have improved since my last school iv been a student at Hanna for 2 years now and I LOVE IT!!! Sincerely Alex

Hanna High School 4

Posted June 21, 2005
Great School. Students seem to enjoy the school and they have a great curriculum, especially for those students going into the medical field. Higher level classes with strong teaching.

Hanna High School

Posted August 11, 2003
I used to be a student at Hanna H.S. The teachers did a good job of teaching and the safety of the school was good too. I transferred to Chicago by my senior year. Now that I am a parent I feel the school needed and probably still needs to get parents involved and stress the importance of joining PTA/O and Local School Councils, etc. I have very fond memories of my friends and teachers. I was supposed to be a graduate in 88. Thanks for everything.Sincerely, Rosie Alaniz

Hanna High School
2615 East Price Road, Brownsville, TX  78521
Last modified Hanna High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hanna High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top