Brownsville, TX

Faulk Middle School 4

Posted December 01, 2010
this might not be the best school in the whole world when it comes to behavior, but i came out of that school confident that i was going to do good. i am a former student of this school and my comment might not change much, i am only an eight grade girl, but i felt like i was at home with teachers and staff that actually talked to me.... now i am living in oklahoma, and the teachers usually do not talk to me like those of faulk would! ~ Former Faulk Middle School Student

Faulk Middle School 3

Posted March 19, 2009
Not the best school the academics are horrible and there is low but very low dicipline

Faulk Middle School 1

Posted May 09, 2007

Faulk Middle School 3

Posted April 22, 2005
Academics may b an area where I see the progress of my child not because of the teacher's interest in the student. Instead, I belive in my case it is due to my altruist interest from the student(my)child and myself as a parent. Availability of extracurricular activities is very limited including electives for students. Aside from limitation on funds, I strongly believe resources are not well administered which in this case it entails the administrator lack of skill to perform and lack of interest in education or ambition to succeed at whatever he was hired to do. Constantly, I hear from the children they will be deprived to attend field trips. As far as parent involvement, I am not sure how much involvement there is, I can sure vouch that I have made numerous calls with NO RESPONSE WHATSOEVER FROM THE PRINCIPAL, TEACHERS, etc.

Faulk Middle School
2000 Roosevelt Street, Brownsville, TX  78521
Last modified Faulk Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Faulk Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top