Castaneda Elementary School 5

Posted February 18, 2006

Castaneda Elementary School 4

Posted December 23, 2003
My child has attended this school for 4 years and am pleased with the services offered to him. I'm just sorry they didn't begin the DUAL-LANG. program earlier. I would have been very happy for my son to be able to read, write and communicate in two languages. Can you imagine how important that would be for him in the job market? This program also develops respect for other languages and cultures. Every child is eager to help the other learn a new language, thus developing their self-esteem along the way.

Castaneda Elementary School 2

Posted September 09, 2003
I am disappointed because this school is a dual-language school, and the parents don't have a choice whether or not to place there child in this program. Which I don't think is very benifical to the child.

Castaneda Elementary School
3201 Lima Street, Brownsville, TX  78521
Last modified Castaneda Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Castaneda Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top