Longoria Elementary School 5

Posted April 21, 2009

Longoria Elementary School 5

Posted November 06, 2006
Longoria Elementary is an awesome school. Starting with the staff and ending with parent involment our children are getting a top notch education. My four children have attended this school and I currently have my youngest in the third grade enrolled in the gifted and talented program since the first grade. She loves going to school and has had yearly perfect attendance since pre-kinder. She has a love for school that I can only hope she carries with her throughout her middle and high school years. Longoria elementary has excellent staff and parent volunteers and I would not have enrolled my children in any other school aside from this one.

Longoria Elementary School
2400 East Van Buren Street, Brownsville, TX  78520
Last modified Longoria Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Longoria Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top