Posted October 12, 2013
There is still a sharp contrast between the "haves and the have nots.. Most people in this area will say that the public schools are better in College Station than in Bryan and to some extent this is true Socioeconomically the difference between Bryan and College Station is whether you are among the professors and professionals associated with the four year university based in College Station. Most of the university based educators or professors and professionals live in elite communities in College Station where the better schools are located. The majority of residents in Bryan tend to be working class or below where a higher percentage of minority, lower socioeconomic slice of the community live.

Posted June 04, 2013
The International Baccalaureate Programme is still too new; stick with AP classes rather than trying for the IB Diploma. The Fine Arts are definitely top notch and the Career and Technology classes do a fine job preparing students to enter the workforce.

Posted December 19, 2012
Low act and SAT score are the last thing you have to worry about in this school Year after year this school has had gang problems and dangerous mobs fighting.

Travis B Bryan High School 0

Posted December 07, 2009
Im a former student an gota say that it was a wonderfull school. There's many ways to meet new people an alot of fun, not all the teaching is paper work. First hand experience is the way to go! Not to mentin all the people! Alot of the teachers are really dedicated to make the work fun an help you understand. An with programs such as Avid anyone is capable of attending college my teacher mrs. gorzecki [still can't spell it...] did wonders with me along with ms. garcia. There's so many things to help with makeing a dissicion of what you'd want to do with your life. I had gotten placed in ROTC by mistake, im glad i did because i absoutly loved it! Im now heading off to bootcamp in jan. to become a US. Marine! BHS may have some low points but what school dosen't? Ohhrah!Go Vikes!

Posted March 09, 2008

Posted January 29, 2008

Travis B Bryan High School 3

Posted October 26, 2007

Posted September 29, 2007
- a former student
As a Bryan High School alumni, I feel that my four years at Bryan High School were well worth my time. I believe the school does a very good job at preparing it's students for the real world. We learn about diversity and respect, not by a lecture, but rather through real world, first-hand experiences. BHS does not have as many problems as some students, parents, and media sources would like for us to believe. Academically, the school has the opportunity for every student to challenge themselves in different levels of classes. The array of music, sports, service, and other extracurricular activities surpasses many other schools. We even have our own Habitat for Humanity Campus Chapter that in less than two years, raised enough money to co-sponsor a Habitat home. That is just one of many examples of the true spirit of BHS Vikings. May our Viking Spirit never die!

Travis B Bryan High School 5

Posted September 19, 2007
- a former student
I am a former student at B-High and I loved it! Getting involved in extracurricular activities was a high priority on most students lists. I was voted most spirited and ran track. Loved every single day I was there! This school really helped everyone to respect each other, interact with every race, and I swear there was no racism put down by students, teachers, or higher educators. Mr. Sennette a black principal was my favorite by far! He helped out alot of kids and I wouldn't have made it through high school without his dedication to make sure I was getting everything done. I made alot of good friends, white, black, hespanic, asian, It doesn't matter! You don't see color when you go to Bryan High! Thats how close we were to everyone! Go Vikings!

Posted July 26, 2007

Travis B Bryan High School
3450 Campus Drive, Bryan, TX  77802
Last modified Travis B Bryan High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Travis B Bryan High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top