Neal Elementary School 5

Posted December 19, 2013
This is the best school, I went here from 1st though 5th grade. On all my TAKS/STAR test I always got either 1 or 0 questions wrong. The teachers helped me greatly. Up until 7th grade (my current grade) I have gotten 1 wrong at the most, and it is because Neal helped me.

Neal Elementary School 5

Posted March 22, 2005
The school song expresses our school culture: We are the Regal Eagles We're soaring higher every day We come to school, we obey the rules We do our work before we play. We take pride in who we are We're the future generation We value our education. No challenge is to great No task is too small For a caring regal eagle Will always answer the call So if you're a regal eagle Grab a fellow eagles hand Hold your head up high Spread your wings and fly You are the best throughout the land Go regal eagles go!

Neal Elementary School
801 West 25th Street, Bryan, TX  77803
Last modified Neal Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Neal Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top