January 23, 2007
My daughter is in Pre-K. We both love BCS and all it has to offer:
- a safe,loving, Christian environment
- excellent curriculum
- music, computer, and bible classes
- fun after school care
- awesome role models in the older students and faculty
- parents who share their faith, concerns, and love for the children through many levels of envolvement with the school
- sporting events are fun to watch! The older students play football, basketball, volleyball, tennis, baseball, track, and golf. The Red, White and Blue Crew often cheer at these events.
- When the school says it partners with the parents in educating and bringing up the children they really mean it. They are a group of amazing people!
to the Red, White & Blue Crew grammar school
- submitted by a parent