Buda, TX

Posted August 21, 2012
Awesome School. Teachers are the best. I absolutely love this school. Imcantthink of anything I would change.

Posted May 25, 2010
My pricipal treated my child like his own. I'm proud to be a part of Elm Grove and I know my son is getting the best possible education. He loves his teachers, counselor and principal!

Posted May 21, 2010
Excellent teachers, caring principal, and involved parents!

Posted May 18, 2010
The principal is great and if you could have seen their Veteran's Day program, you would have wanted every military person to see it too. Their art shows are fun to see and their art work is special

Posted May 17, 2010
Elm Grove has such a wonderul administration and faculty! I know my child is getting the education he needs to learn and grow and it shows everyday. Thank you Elm Grove faculty and stuff!

Posted May 17, 2010
Outstanding job on preparing our children for the future. The principal and teachers are very involved on making their childhood a memoriable one. My daughter loves going to school and I personally love the welcome she and I receive.

Posted May 16, 2010
The principal and teachers are wonderful. My daughter loves going there. There is a lot of parent involvment.

Posted May 15, 2010
They are very involved with the childrens education. They take all steps necessary to make sure that all children suceed.

Posted May 12, 2010
This is our first year at Elm Grove and the staff is great!!!! I love the teachers and the administration who genuinely care!

Posted May 08, 2010
My principal is committed to our children's success. In addition, the teachers are also as committed and are always looking at ways to improve and keep the kids excited in everything they do.

Elm Grove Elementary School
801 West Farm to Market 1626, Buda, TX  78610
Last modified Elm Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elm Grove Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 93 reviews. Top