Bad
Good

Awesome School. Teachers are the best. I absolutely love this school. Imcantthink of anything I would change.

My pricipal treated my child like his own. I'm proud to be a part of Elm Grove and I know my son is getting the best possible education. He loves his teachers, counselor and principal!

Excellent teachers, caring principal, and involved parents!

The principal is great and if you could have seen their Veteran's Day program, you would have wanted every military person to see it too. Their art shows are fun to see and their art work is special

Elm Grove has such a wonderul administration and faculty! I know my child is getting the education he needs to learn and grow and it shows everyday. Thank you Elm Grove faculty and stuff!

Outstanding job on preparing our children for the future. The principal and teachers are very involved on making their childhood a memoriable one. My daughter loves going to school and I personally love the welcome she and I receive.

The principal and teachers are wonderful. My daughter loves going there. There is a lot of parent involvment.

They are very involved with the childrens education. They take all steps necessary to make sure that all children suceed.

This is our first year at Elm Grove and the staff is great!!!! I love the teachers and the administration who genuinely care!

My principal is committed to our children's success. In addition, the teachers are also as committed and are always looking at ways to improve and keep the kids excited in everything they do.

Last modified Elm Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.