Bad
Good

Posted February 07, 2013
I have three kids in Bullard schools. My oldest is a freshman in high school now. Having gone through every campus since my oldest was in kindergarten, I can say I have been thrilled with the education my kids have received. The teachers, staff and principals care about these kids and their families. My kids have excelled in academics and placed 1st in many UIL events. Sure, the pick up lines are congested but that is an issue with ANY school of this size. Bullard is a small town with good people.

Bullard Elementary School 1

Posted March 01, 2012
The principle of this school is rude and uncaring. It only rolls downhill from there. My experience with the principal and my child was a reality check that your child will get treated poorly...no matter the effects on your child. These educators and their many years don't mean a hill of beans-other than payroll. Oh, and don't try to get the Cobb Board of Education involved because they are no better!! Even when they are in the wrong, they will back each other no matter what. Cobb county gets an F- for treatment and professionalism. If you have a choice for another school-TAKE IT!! If you have landed on this page, you probably found out the hard way and too late...

Posted August 25, 2011
THe principal at Bullard Elementary goes above and beyond in the area of communication. I have two children that have gone all the way through (youngest in 4th this year) and this woman restored my faith in the public school system. She is invested in EVERY single one of those children, and I have never heard anything but over the top compliments about her professionalism, her kindness and ESPECIALLY her superb communication skills. She is honest, fair, and shows so much compassion for all of those children. There are no "favorites" with her either... You can see it in the children's eyes when they talk to her. Kids are SO perceptive, and can spot a fake a mile away.She treats them with respect, kindness and dignity. She is an educator AND a parent... and I can tell you that she is emotionally invested in EACH one of those kiddos. I've watched it for three years. Ask ANY parent who has a child go through that school... I can promise you that they will echo my sentiments. There are always a few jaded people (previous poster) who will make trouble and start rumors wherever they go. That's everywhere...

Posted April 13, 2010
Be careful, if you want the teachers and principals to actually call you if there is a problem with your child, it won't happen. The principal at the elementary school seems like she is dedicated to not communicating with parents. The child pick up for the intermediate school is in the road behind the school with horrible traffic control, the management is incompetent.

Posted March 04, 2010
I am considering putting my child into Bullard school district. Any input would be helpful. So far I have heard only good.

Posted March 13, 2008
This is a wonderful small town school district. It says a lot when both your children are excited to go to school everyday. Every teacher knows your child's name. They work very hard at helping each child succeed on the TAKS test. We are having to move out of state and will greatly miss this town and school. J Gehling, a parent

Posted November 20, 2006
Being a former Kindergarten teacher at this school I know what goes on behind closed doors. Putting the child first and doing whatever it takes to make the students succeed is truly what this school is about.

Posted June 02, 2004
I have been very pleased with Bullard Elementary.The principal and teachers are great!I always feel welcome when I go to the school.The phrase 'No child left behind' is very true at Bullard Elementay. Thanks for all you do for our children.

P O Box 250, Bullard, TX  75757
Last modified Bullard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades 2-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bullard Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top