PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

I have my 4 year old daughter enrolled and in the few months of her attendance, she's changed dramatically. She enjoys going to school and she absolutely adores the christian songs they teach her. She struggled a bit when it came to the reading and her teacher was very patient and kind about stopping and trying to help explain. Staff is very joyful and always smiling when someone walks through the door. I absolutely recommend this as your child's learning environment!

My kids were yelled at, they complained of seeing a chair thrown by an adult, they were punished if the teacher didn't feel they performed their best. The prices are low and I made a huge mistake by letting that influence my decision as to where to send my kids.

Im not sure what school these other parents are talking about because my experience with this school is scary. They are an awesome price but after a couple of weeks, you can tell that there are corners cut for that lower rate. My son is 4 also and does not come home with homework, ever. Hes not learning how to read, i think the letter theyve gone up to is E? The staff for his grade is sour, never smiling. And apparently, she likes to put blankets over the childrens head for nap time. Im switching my son asap, he hates going to this school. My son told me this on friday that she puts the blanket on his head and i am moving him immediately. He went to a adifferent school for the summer and i never had any problems from him, attitude wise and now he acts out because of how they treat the children. The director yells at the students, ive heard her yell at a 4 year old to grow up and act his age...HE ISSSSS. If you dont have the patience to run a daycare, then switch professions. I dont pay money to be scared to drop my son off everyday.

My three youngest kids go here and they love it. I love hearing them sing songs and practice what they learn. I think they will be well prepared for kindergarten after all they have learned at this school.

I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old enrolled in this school and i must say i am so impressed with their curriculum. My 4 year old writes in cursive. She can sound a lot of words out because she has learnt her blends. She comes home with a lot of home work and she just loves it. My 2 year old sings christian songs. They are both learning bible verses. I just love the school.

My Son went to preschool there. I loved the school and the staff! It was an awesome place to go to everyday. I was sad to move away:(

Last modified Lighthouse Christian Learning Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-2