Buna, TX

Posted June 13, 2013
Buna Elementary is an amazing campus full of great teachers. They are kind and compassionate and really innovative. As the parent of a kindergarten student last year, they all made my experience a wonderful one!

Posted January 03, 2013
What a great, safe school to send my kids everyday. I'm so pleased with all the teachers and staff members. BES focuses on education AND makes my kids know that they're cared about. Parents are treated with respect and input is appreciated. We love Buna Elementary and can't imagine our kids going anywhere else!

Posted December 14, 2012
All of my kids have gone through Buna Elementary. I was always so pleased with the educational opportunties they were given on a daily basis. Not only are students at BES taught academic skills, they're also shown by example how to be a good person in the community. What a wonderful place for students to get their educational start!

Posted December 14, 2012
Buna Elementary is just a wonderful place to send my little ones every day. I never have to worry about them being taken care of in every way. The staff is courteous and kind and respectful. They always put the kids first. In everything they do, they try to always do what's best. I trust them with my most prized possessions - my kids. I'm so glad I get to be a part of Buna and the Buna schools!

Posted October 06, 2011
I don't know how these ratings are decided but I feel like any school that fails to provide students with reading books and only spends an hour and a half a week providing higher education for gt students should recievewa failing grade. We are six weeks into the 2011/2012 school year and without reading books for third grade. I have one child in college. He told me that its nice in college to go to class and actually learn something and not just be taught to pass a test (refering revering to the taks)

Posted March 30, 2011
This is a wonderful school for children that are 4th, 5th and 6th generation in the area and excel at sports. If you are concerned about education, then DO NOT even look at this district. It is a close-minded community that only selects kids for sports, theater, etc based on the kid's family. You could have the best football player, but if you are not in the 'clique' then your child will be benched. Most teachers are born and raised in Buna, get their teaching degree from Lamar and then come back to teach the same poor grammar to the children. It is a pathetic excuse for a school district.

Buna Elementary School 4

Posted March 14, 2011
I love buna school and the teachers are great they lie having fun with the kids to make school more interesting

Posted November 11, 2008
i love buna school i think the teachers and principlals are wonderful and our kids learn alot too!!!!!

Posted November 18, 2006
I dont like buna school.

Buna Elementary School
P O Box 1087, Buna, TX  77612
Last modified Buna Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Buna Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top