Posted September 18, 2014
Hardin does a great job of raising the skills of struggling students. They put in lots of additional time and energy into making it a positive environment where ALL kids know they are valued and expected to succeed. The teachers are caring and reach out to kids who have less than ideal home life situations. The principal tries hard to get parents involved as well.

Posted April 07, 2011
I love how yall are teaching the all the children and how the school and staffing is helping every child including my little girl

John G Hardin Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
Because the teachers love and care for the students and put the students ahead of themselves each and every day

Posted May 02, 2006

Posted March 30, 2005
My daughter went to preschool here and it was the best school experience she has had so far. We are in the military and she has gone to three different schools and is only in 4th grade. Her teacher there was wonderful and the programs are great. We are moving back to Texas for the 05/06 school year and I can't wait. If for no other reason, so she can go back to a Texas school.

Posted February 15, 2005
Hardin has been a very pleasant experience for both of my children. The faculty are very caring and try to do their best. Many of the parents are also involved. Parental envolvement is key at any school.

Posted November 17, 2004
I was dismayed about moving to Burk and was upset about my child not being allowed to go I.C. Evans, the newer school. But, after my childs first year there, I was absolutley in love with the school and the faculty. They are absolutely outstanding! Also, while I was a school photographer and had the opportunity to go to both schools, I was thankful my child was at Hardin and not I.C.Evans. The Hardin staff were so much more pleasant. My child is now in middle school, and I am proud to say she went to Hardin Elementary! Thank you! Keep up the good work!

Posted October 06, 2003
I want to say that Hardin has been a very good school, there are good apples and bad ones. But I [feel] that most of the teachers work very well with the students. The students learn what they need to know to go on to the next level.

John G Hardin Elementary School
100 North Ave D, Burkburnett, TX  76354
Last modified John G Hardin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John G Hardin Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top