I C Evans Elementary School 4

Posted October 21, 2013
We moved here 2 yrs ago and my children really adjusted well to the school. The teachers are wonderful and really try to make everyone feel comfortable and make it a nice enviroment for the children to learn in. The teachers really care about there students. There are even after school tutoring programs which the teachers stay after school to help their student catch up(they are not getting paid extra to stay after school). There is ALOT of parent involvement! They always have events for the parents and kids to enkoy together thatvis educational too. The teachers do a wonderful job keeping open communication with their students parents. I love this school and community!

Posted September 26, 2013
Love this school. Teachers are friendly and the PTO welcomes you with open arms. I love that I can talk to my child's teacher anytime. My child is very happy here and loves waking up to go to school.

I C Evans Elementary School 3

Posted July 18, 2013
My child went to this school and felt bullied. I tried many times to get the principals to take care of this problem, but no results. He hated going to school every day. When I picked him up, he would be down about his day. The teachers seem to be caring.

Posted July 20, 2010
We really enjoy Evans and feel as though the staff gives it their all. I would like to see more minority students in my child's class. She doesn't understand why she looks so different than most of the kids in her class. If there are 16 ethnic students in a grade level, it would be nice if 8 could be in one class & 8 in another instead of smaller groups spread out amongst 4 classes. Other than that, I can't complain. This community cares about the kids and their future.

I C Evans Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
I love this school because it's getting the best out of my kids! I have a 5 year old and a 8 year old in IC Evans. My 8 year old has special needs and they doing everything to help her

Posted September 06, 2009
This is an excellent school! This is our fourth year at Evans and I can't say enough positive things about the teachers and principal. Mr. Slater is fantastic with the kids, very involved and takes the time to stop in the hall and say hi to them by name. The teachers are very caring and truly enjoy teaching. I am not sure where the last review came from, it must be misplaced because it doesn't describe this school! Mr. Slater does not speak down to parents, he is a regular guy who is also a parent! It is a close-knit school meaning the teachers know all the students in the school and take an active role in their well being. The teachers, administration and staff work well together and encourage learning in a fun and exciting environment.

I C Evans Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2009
School does not work with parents. Principal speaks down to parents. Lots of clicks. Teachers encourage clicks.

I C Evans Elementary School 2

Posted January 26, 2009

Posted December 29, 2007

Posted November 10, 2004

I C Evans Elementary School
1015 South Berry Street, Burkburnett, TX  76354
Last modified I C Evans Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
I C Evans Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top