Bad
Good

Posted April 26, 2014
My son is going to a bilingual program, I am surprised how he can read and write in English and Spanish. I think this school has the best bilingual program over Texas.

Posted February 28, 2014
i was hesitant about sending my son to this school but they have been nothing but excellent to him, the teachers the staff ms. dobbin,s and mr trimble are the best principles ever i sincerley cant say enough about them. and ms. betty the pre-k teacher she has helped my son in so much in academics and life skills,

Jack Taylor Elementary School 3

Posted May 23, 2013
The front office staff is really helpful. the teachers are nice however I'm questioning my child's education since he has not received homework or not even work sheet activities since November. the school is o.k but needs improvement.

Jack Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted October 01, 2012
I withdrew my child from this school. In kindergarten he was not given the patience and understanding needed to succeed. The recommendations given by parent were not applied, they constantly sent him to the office, and my child felt bullied. My child became depressed, started hating to learn and himself, ane even started peeing the bed. I believe my child has learning disabilities and instead of helping him, they were making his future difficult. The staff was also a bit cold after I pulled him out and I felt that was unprofessional, I was never rude to them. I gave a two out of five stars to teachers because My son's Pre-school teachers were wonderful and really tried hard to get him geared up for Kindergarten. But, I now wonder if that could have been better also knowing how the handle the "problem children."

Posted June 30, 2011
This is a great school! You can tell the teachers and staff really care about their students. I would recommend this school to any one that has elementary age children..

Jack Taylor Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2011
I moved in from abroad in 2010. Considering that moving from one environment to another is usually hard for growns ups, you can imagine how it is for a 3th grader. I just want to say that the love and dedication shown by the teacher helped my kid to make it thru. I can say that Jack Taylor School did a positive impact to our lives during this crucial moment of our lifes.

Jack Taylor Elementary School

Posted March 11, 2010
I have two kids in this school currently and I hate it! I would not recommend it if you have any alternative. I've tried to be positive about it but my kids complain everyday after school (at there last school this never happened so its not like them). They hate it the the teachers constantly scream at everyone. This is not made up... I'm there often so I can keep an eye on my kids, sad right? And the teachers have no problem doing it in front of parents. So what do they do when your not around? Hmmmmm... I have used the chain of command in trying to help fix the problem with no satisfaction. Even my daughters teacher hates it. She is the one person I like! Some of the office staff is good as well. We are currently looking for a new school. U should too!

Jack Taylor Elementary School 1

Posted November 03, 2009
My daughter is currently attending this school and were having one of the worst experience we ever had. she does not like this school whatsoever staff is pretty rude. if i had a choice i would move her. She has come home crying a couple of times saying that her teacher is very mean. It breaks my heart to see my child not improve at all.

Jack Taylor Elementary School 4

Posted August 20, 2008
My daughter loves this school. She was in Mrs. weaver's class and she couldn't of been happier. She found out that she may have had to move to a different school due to rezoning but recently found out that the house we moved to let her stay in Taylor. She is now very excited about starting first grade. If she is happy, I am happy. However, I was hassled about attendance. My daughter only missed 5 days out of the school year due to illness. I was sent letters stating I could be fined if I didn't send her to school. As a teacher I know the rules and she definitely did NOT qualify in the conctantly absent category. I do not appreciate being treated like a bad parent. I know the importance of education. Other than that I do love the fact that my daughter attends this school.

Posted July 26, 2008
I'm very surprised that this school was not rated higher by Great Schools. Both of my girls went to school there and we all absolutely love the staff and everyone there. They are wonderful to work with. My oldest had 'issues' and this school did wonders in helping her. I would highly recommend this school. If we had not moved to another state, then my youngest would still be going there, while my oldest went on to middle school.

Jack Taylor Elementary School
400 Northeast Alsbury Boulevard, Burleson, TX  76028
Last modified Jack Taylor Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.