Burleson, TX

Ann Brock El At Oak Grove 3

Posted December 07, 2013
I really liked the front office staff. They were very nice and helped my children transition right before the school year ended last year. Also it really does depend on what teacher your child has. My childrens' teachers have been wonderful and if you give your email they will always communicate with you.

Ann Brock El At Oak Grove 5

Posted September 19, 2013
We just moved here and our kids loves this school. We have been very pleased with every aspect of the school, the kids, the admin and teachers. So happy to have our kids here!

Posted November 01, 2011
We came from Hajek and we were not really pleased with the chaos at Ann Brock when we started but we have been at Ann Brock for 2 years. I agree with the parent review about art not being funded and the cafeteria stinking but since I have multiple kids going here I feel that the issues with the school break down into 2 things: What grade your child is in and who is the teacher Some of the teachers are extremly supportive and others so-so. It is your job as a parent to ensure that your child and the teacher mesh, not the schools. When we have had a problem, we have contacted the school and the issues were resolved. We like the school.

Posted July 14, 2011
Great Schools and Teachers! Mr. Waters is a wonderful leader. This is the only school in the Burleson ISD that is in Tarrant County. The deographics are different than any other school in the district. This school has shown wonderful improvement since it has opened recently.

Ann Brock El At Oak Grove 2

Posted May 09, 2011
We have been in this school district for two years and personally we are disappointed. The only thing that is taught is how to pass the TAKS test. Beyond teaching for this test, nothing else is done. My child is in 4th grade, no spelling is taught (obviously they have learned to spell every word they will ever use by then), art is not funded (program is supported by fund raising, no funds from school), cafeteria food is a joke (cafeteria smells like is moldy linens).

Ann Brock El At Oak Grove 5

Posted August 09, 2010
This is a wonderful school, the go above and beyond to make sure the children are not only happy, well challanged but safe as well. The faculty is awesome and we were lucky to be able to have Mr. Waters!! My son has been in BISD since Kindergarden and has been at Brock since 3rd.

Posted September 10, 2009
faculity is very good. All 3 of my elementery students have done well and look forward to go to school every day.

Ann Brock El At Oak Grove
12000 Oak Grove Road South, Burleson, TX  76028
Last modified Ann Brock El At Oak Grove is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ann Brock El At Oak Grove Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top